Out door eating areas on the Navigator?

Not sailed on the Navigator before but wondered if there were areas you can sit and eat your breakfast / lunch etc out doors?

Does the WJ have any out door chairs?, ive looked at lots of vids etc but cant see anything. I did see that Johhny rockets had a wee bit with open top windows but Im not really a burger and chips kinda girl :)

Just some where to sit early in the morning with a cup of tea and something to snack on in the sun before it gets hot in the day etc :)

Strange but I can't recall the WJ having any option for outdoor seating on Navigator...I don't suppose you would be stopped from leaving the buffet area with food and drink in hand, but I just don't recall there being outdoor seating conveniently adjacent to the WJ...of course, I am not one that likes to eat outdoors, so maybe I just didn't notice...I hope someone with a better memory than mine replies to your post

The pool deck does have some tables and chairs that you could use and it is perfectly acceptable to take food out of the Windjammer. None of the Voyager, Freedom, or Oasis class ships have outdoor seating by the Windjammer. The Radiance class ships do.

Voyager-class ships (Adventure, Explorer, Mariner, Navigator and Voyager) do NOT have outdoor seating with the Windjammer.

You could always grab your cup of tea and snack before heading out to the pool deck to enjoy your sun.

Archived