Oasis D2 Cabin Question

Hi, sorry if this has been covered, but I did a search and didn't find an answer...

Family of 14 going on Oasis at end of May in multiple cabins - all D2 on deck 9. Superior Ocean View with Balcony. So excited !!! :D

Question is - does the couch open up to be a bed or is it just a couch?

Thanks, and again, apologize if this has been covered.

I'm also on Oasis at end of May. :) In a D2. I know some do have and some do not. Ours specifically does, but I requested that. You need to look at the deck plans as previous poster suggested. Happy cruising!

On the deck plan, find your stateroom number...A little triangle next to the stateroom means "Stateroom with sofa bed."

Ack, sorry scratch what I said above, we are D1, maybe that is why we have a sofabed? Not sure. Deckplan symbol will be best to tell you.

As others have said you need to check the deck plans to find out. Some D2 cabins have a couch that is just a couch while others have a couch that can convert to a sofa bed. There are two different types of triangles on the deck plans. The triangle that is not solid shows cabins with a sofa bed only. The triangle that is solid show cabins with a sofa bed and pullman bed. The cabins with only the cabin number do not have either so basically have a sofa that is just a sofa.

Archived