Got My Special Message To DW On Recent Freedom Cruise Shown In Theater

Atty

Oh brother! Talk about raising the bar for the rest of us guys. Keep that up an we may have to revoke your man card. :D

Pssst! Nicely done but don't tell anyone I said so. ;)

Next, he will be having Strawberry Daiquiris. Oh wait that's me;).

I think the OP gets the extra special, "get of jail" man card. I think it is good for one use only.

Congrats on 20 years, and very smooth. :)

That was so wonderful! We have almost been married 20 years (this December!) and I have been with my DH half of my life! BIG difference in our story, we met on a blind date and MARRIED 3 short months after that date! :eek::o It has been fantastic!

Such an incredibly sweet gesture! Thank you for sharing your moment with us all.

DH and I celebrate our engagement anniversary as well, glad to know we are not as much of the minority as we thought! :)

That was absolutely beautiful! Brought tears to my eyes and reminded me of something my husband did for our 20th Wedding Anniversary. He made a slide show to music and incorporated many photos of our life together from dating to the present. I still can't watch it without crying. I have a husband just like you with two beautiful daughters. I am a very fortunate woman and grateful everyday to have a wonderful man in my life.

We will be celebrating our 25 anniversary on the 24th and have so many wonderful memories and looking forward to creating many more.

Thank-you for sharing this, I will show it to my husband who will relate to all the hard work, thought, effort and love that was involved in creating such a beautiful gift. So glad RCL allowed you to share this.

Rose

Loved it! Also loved the below response:D

Oh brother! Talk about raising the bar for the rest of us guys. Keep that up an we may have to revoke your man card. :D

Pssst! Nicely done but don't tell anyone I said so. ;)

This was a beautiful video.

I am very thankful and blessed to get one on my birthday or Christmas each year.

My hubby loves to do a "year in review" and I can never ever ever keep back the tears.

I think something that hasn't been said it the bar you have raised to your daughters and their upcoming spouses.

This video teaches them what a healthy happy marriage can be.

You have taught them to be cherished and appreciated by doing JUST THAT for their mother.

So not only are you a great hubby, but your a wonderful dad too.

Congrats on giving ALL the girls in your world that extra bit of pride in who they are and what they are like to be around.

(My hubby and I have been married for 13 year, but together for 20 and I am 36 so I have been with him long them without him in my life too)

Chass

Archived