Trip Report (Long!) Crown Princess March 23-30, 2013

OnlineMom

And that pic of the back of the Crown is great - our cabin from our B2B last fall is right there... C753, very far right, in the middle... sighhh... that was such a great cruise!!

Interesting -- we had cabin C753 for this cruise :-)

Hi Jessica,

Thanks for your fabulous and detailed review. DH and I will be travelling from Australia to join the Crown for her 49 night South American cruise in February 2014.

Although we have cruised on quite a few Princess ships, we haven't been on the Crown, and are so looking forward to it.

I really felt as if I had just been on a cruise with you.

Best wishes

Nicki

Can't see the pictures either :(.

The photos show as a blue square with a ? and don't open with a click on a Macbook using Safari. Some of you are apparently seeing them with no problem...

What to do?

Norris

my squares say "sorry this person moved or deleted this imgag"

They all worked fine last night; now not so much.

I think Jessica is reorganizing her Photobucket albums, and we will all benefit in the long run... or the lot of us viewing the pics may have used up her allowance on the picture hosting site! That happens, too, with good popular pictures!

Crap! I did move some of the pictures in Photobucket. I hate that website. Moving them must've caused the pictures' URL to change. *sigh* I'll work on it today - took me hours yesterday to post them all. My apologies!

Thanks for the review. We where on the cruise also and enjoyed it. We are Princess cruisers only and are glad that Princess is now cruising out of this area since we live about 30 minutes from Galveston and about 15 minutes from the Bay Port terminal. We have booked a Caribbean Princess out of Bay Port this November.:)

Sent from my KFTT using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

Crap! I did move some of the pictures in Photobucket. I hate that website. Moving them must've caused the pictures' URL to change. *sigh* I'll work on it today - took me hours yesterday to post them all. My apologies!

I feel your pain as I had issues uploading from Flickr and solved the problem by taking them directly from my Picasa folders. They are worth a thousand words though, especially on that beautiful ship.

While I am here can I ask you about breakfast in Sabatini's? Did you have a host called Pedro (very tall gentleman) and a waiter named Pio at breakfast?

They made breakfasts very special on our January 2012 cruise.

Keep the review coming!

Norris

While I am here can I ask you about breakfast in Sabatini's? Did you have a host called Pedro (very tall gentleman) and a waiter named Pio at breakfast?

They made breakfasts very special on our January 2012 cruise.

Perhaps in March 2013 you instead had a waiter named Liviu? He invented a funny little dance that he would do when seeing or talking about my DD (since she was in the Flash Mob).

Enjoy the Golden! That was my very first cruise.. we just did the Grand this past Thanksgiving and had our first mini-suite. We love the aft balconies the most but they were all sold out when we booked this next one.

Thank you for your review. We love sailing out of Texas. I wonder why they didn't allow your parents to go to the lounge at embarkation? We were told that anyone traveling with us would be able to join us. We sailed out of Seattle last year and our first time cruising friends were allowed to stay with us.

I've had the same issues with Photobucket in the past. :mad:

I had to take a few days off from Photobucket - so incredibly frustrating. I spent so much time on it last week - too much time. :rolleyes: I'll try again today but will probably start another thread. I'll post a link when I do!

Thank you for your review. We love sailing out of Texas. I wonder why they didn't allow your parents to go to the lounge at embarkation? We were told that anyone traveling with us would be able to join us. We sailed out of Seattle last year and our first time cruising friends were allowed to stay with us.

They were adamant about it and we didn't push the issue. I get it (they aren't Platinum/Elite or in a suite so they shouldn't get the benefits) but it seemed silly that they allowed them to get in the Preferred check-in line with us - just not into the lounge. As it ended up, they were in the first boarding group after the BVE folks and the people in the lounge and were onboard less than 5 minutes after we were.

Archived