CC guarantee for 3?

urkidn

I recently upgraded from OV to a balcony guarantee (got a sweet 16, yeah) and would have upgraded to XC except it is not allowed for 3 people. I've been keeping my eye on it in hopes it will change but don't want to waste my time if there's no chance. The CC cabins appear to mostly all have convertible couches so I can't see that being a problem. Just wondering if anyone has ever booked an XC guarantee with 3 in the cabin?

I've often tried to do guarantee bookings on Celebrity for 3 people and have never seen them available. Makes me wonder if they even offer it as an option. Has anyone done a guarantee booking (for any category) for 3 on Celebrity?

All cruise lines will only allow 2 people max for a GTY.....that's because most cabins configurations only sleep 2 people.

Sorry, but that's not true for all lines. We've booked both Carnival and Disney several times as IS or OV GTY with 3 people. We'd like to do the same with Celebrity but it looks like their system can't handle this...

Gty bookings for two offer the cruiselines more flexibility when assigning cabins. Still, I know people who have booked gty for three or four on other cruiselines. Gty offerings for 3-4 are not common, but people occasionally find them. Good luck, OP.

I recently upgraded from OV to a balcony guarantee (got a sweet 16, yeah) and would have upgraded to XC except it is not allowed for 3 people. I've been keeping my eye on it in hopes it will change but don't want to waste my time if there's no chance. The CC cabins appear to mostly all have convertible couches so I can't see that being a problem. Just wondering if anyone has ever booked an XC guarantee with 3 in the cabin?

Have tried multiple times to book a suite guarantee for 3. Even though suites sleep at least 3, Celebrity never allowed it. I've been told no each time with various explanations; mostly been told there is no such code. :rolleyes:

I've often tried to do guarantee bookings on Celebrity for 3 people and have never seen them available. Makes me wonder if they even offer it as an option. Has anyone done a guarantee booking (for any category) for 3 on Celebrity?

I was able to book a balcony guarantee for 3 so they are definitely available. Like you, I've tried several times in the past and have always been told no way so I was quite surprised when my TA said they allowed it.

Archived