booking our first Disney cruise tomorrow!!!!!!

cruisingfor5

We book direct. Have never been disappointed dealing with the cruise lines but have been with travel agents. If you do use a TA, make sure you have a good one. Once booked, keep an eye on when you can make reservations for dining and activities. They can fill up fast. Have a blast!

We got 8.75% back in the form of a Costco Cash Card by booking with Costco Travel.

The cash card is received two weeks AFTER the cruise.

This translated into the best deal in our opinion.

We are Costco regulars. :eek:

Even if you book outside of DCL, you can still perform critical online reservations/ online check in , etc.

HTH

Shop around, whether brick and mortar TA or online TA.

Being Canadian, I have the choice of booking with a Canadian-based or US-based TA, which I had done both and was satisfied. I was actually very happy with the service I got from the US-based online cruise agency. On my last DCL cruise, we got $265 OBC from the TA and $200 OBC from DCL. It was a 4-nights on the Dream.

Congratulations on your first Disney Cruise!

Warning: it's habit forming :D

The Dream is a beautiful ship.

The Staff is wonderful.

Take some time to just explore the ship and appreciate the details and workmanship. It's amazing.

You can read about our Dream cruise if you click on the link down in my signature on past cruises. It will give you some info about the ship.

Yippy! It is booked! Not many promos for that far ahead but the TA said she is going to keep an eye out for anything we can get as a promo. It seems to be the same price online as if you book with a TA. I am still going to keep looking because my TA said to just call if we find a better price or a promo. And I can believe it is habit forming. :) I LOVE Disney world and could go all the time if we had the money too. I love anything Disney so far.

Archived