Pearl 11096 Pictures?

Does anyone have pictures of cabin 11097 on the Pearl? I'm specifically looking for the configuration for 3 people. My 3 kids will be staying in that cabin and I would like to give them a heads up as to what to expect.

My father in law is paying for everyone's cabins on this cruise. Alaska is the last state he and his 4 sons have to visit to check off all 50 states visited (Alaska was the only one their mother didn't visit. She passed away in 1996). My family is the only one with 3 kids (all the other brothers have 2 kids each) so he got us 2 cabins. We all have a mini suite with a balcony except my kids, being across the hall from us, have an inside cabin.

I guess while I am at it, does anyone have a picture of cabin number 11096?

:)

http://maritimematters.com/2007/06/pearl-in-the-passage-blog-norwegian-pearl-to-alaska/

Shows 11096 on the Pearl

This shows an inside cabin on the Pearl. Couldn't find one specifically for the cabin you needed. It does show on the left side the bed that folds down from the wall (it is up and locked when not in use).

Here's a link from the Norwegian Star that goes the lower beds pushed together and the upper bunk being used also:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=29635334&postcount=47

ncl.jpg

Photo was posted by AZPilot.

Thanks everyone :):)

The picture of the inside cabin made up for 3 is helpful. I'm just hoping the beds on the bottom can be separated so they can have 3 separate beds. Sharing a bed with your sibling would not make for much sleep :rolleyes:

Thanks everyone :):)

The picture of the inside cabin made up for 3 is helpful. I'm just hoping the beds on the bottom can be separated so they can have 3 separate beds. Sharing a bed with your sibling would not make for much sleep :rolleyes:

I'm sure you won't have any problem having 3 separate beds. Look at the link here:

This shows an inside cabin on the Pearl. Couldn't find one specifically for the cabin you needed. It does show on the left side the bed that folds down from the wall (it is up and locked when not in use).

It shows the 2 beds apart and the upper bunk in the "UP" position for the day time. The one with the upper bunk down and the queen bed was the only one I could find showing the bunk in the down position.

Archived