LIVE from Celebrity Silhouette, sailing April 7th!

BugsyCruiser

REALLY enjoying this review.

While we had -30 *c here in Winnipeg this morning, sitting with my tea and reading from the beginning has warmed up my day!

Thanks so much for taking the time and effort to do it.

Can I add, that the way you refer to us as "friends" is so sweet.

You have a big heart.

Enjoy your trip and SAFE TRAVELS!!!

Chass

318_zpsefdc5c4f.jpg

319_zpsc0ff7cff.jpg

I've only made it half way through the live review but saw these pics and just have to say....I MISS ANDREI at the Molecular Bar!! We were on Silhouette March 17-24 and spent considerable time with him every evening. ;)

Tell him the woman he tried to kill with the extra spicy "South of the Rio" two weeks ago says hello!! Enjoy your cruise :)

Awesome live report and photos Chris!! How much did you have to pay the Capt to wear that Packers hat. :)

What is the drink on the right in the photo? I thought I'd seen most of the MB drinks but don't recognize that one.

I see Lois was at dinner with you in Blu....looks like she's having fun, as always. Tell her Hi!!!

Ok, I caught up!! Chris, What a fabulous review and I'm so glad you enjoyed your day...I love Nachi Cocum.

Librarylady19, Since Chris is off enjoying his cruise right now, please allow me to answer your question...I am about 98% sure that drink on the right was a Cazarita. I had almost all of them and managed to have that one twice. Your Reflection review is what made me try the Molecular Bar in the first place and I'm so glad I did.

Ok, I caught up!! Chris, What a fabulous review and I'm so glad you enjoyed your day...I love Nachi Cocum.

Librarylady19, Since Chris is off enjoying his cruise right now, please allow me to answer your question...I am about 98% sure that drink on the right was a Cazarita. I had almost all of them and managed to have that one twice. Your Reflection review is what made me try the Molecular Bar in the first place and I'm so glad I did.

And you are correct.... that drink Sandi asked about is indeed a Cazarita :)

Wow...something is really messed up with the cc message board. I'm not getting my E-mail updates when new posts are submited. :eek: :mad: :mad:

Anyway...Chris...Grand Cayman is wonderful. We've been there twice, two weeks at a time. The snorkeling and coral are wonderful...so much fish life to see. I don't know what your plans are for the day. We also did Stingray City but with a small group...Captain Marvin's if I remember correctly. Seven mile beach is awesome. Here's a couple of pictures of 7 mile beach and one of us at Rum Point...oh how we love Grand Cayman....sigh...wish we were there. One of the reasons we never used to cruise...we loved renting a car and exploring the islands. Watch the sun...it can fry you....even with a ton of sunscreen we got very, very tan. That darn picture of us was never the same after I edited it on photobucket. I do need to find another photo hosting site...I don't like photobucket like I once did.

IMG_0766.jpg

IMG_0768.jpg

PICT0080.jpg

Edited by midwestchick

Lobster mac and cheese(good but very light on the lobster)

332_zpsf52aaff2.jpg

OMG, that is exactly what I posted on my review last night, lol. It is funny that we thought the same thing.

But yeah I 100% agree with you $40 is outrageous for that venue! :mad:

315_zpscc473a7a.jpg

Bill aka Angelo attempting to be a chef :D

321_zpsaf6da785.jpg

322_zpsd4c248ff.jpg

Toppings for the flatbread pizza

323_zps0f7a7148.jpg

324_zpsf0532db1.jpg

Chris it was great fun having dinner with you last night. I hope my flatbread creation was to your liking.

Good morning friends and welcome to day four of LIVE from Celebrity Silhouette! We're about two and a half hours from anchoring at Grand Cayman and the weather looks great today. I'm off to have coffee soon. I have the island tour and turtle farm booked for today :)

Our present position:

001_zps092a33b9.jpg

OMG, that is exactly what I posted on my review last night, lol. It is funny that we thought the same thing.

But yeah I 100% agree with you $40 is outrageous for that venue! :mad:

Which came first? Gambee or Chris' posting? LOL

I read about the Lobster/Mac & Cheese on Gambee's review with the exact same comments and this morning... Deja Vu! :p

I'm starting to wonder if the pictures are the same. :D

Chris, no worries... just poking a little fun at you. :cool:

You are doing an excellent job of the LIVE review and I look forward to updates at every break I get from work! Keep up the great review!

Which came first? Gambee or Chris' posting? LOL

I read about the Lobster/Mac & Cheese on Gambee's review with the exact same comments and this morning... Deja Vu! :p

I'm starting to wonder if the pictures are the same. :D

Chris, no worries... just poking a little fun at you. :cool:

You are doing an excellent job of the LIVE review and I look forward to updates at every break I get from work! Keep up the great review!

It was so funny, I was like ummmm.

But to be fair, I think I remember reading it in another review in the past, maybe Sandy's review, not sure.