LIVE from Celebrity Silhouette, sailing April 7th!

BugsyCruiser

Chris, You are doing an awesome job as usual. The food presentations and creativity by the Celebrity staff are AMAZING ! I am glad the Celebrity brass noticed what a great ambassador you are and even attracting new cruisers for their line. They should give you some wonderful perks like returning your payment for the internet , offering you return visits to their restaurants and drinks to name a few.

Sali

I agree! I quickly browsed through their less than 100 posts on CC and I didn't see where they have commented on any other LIVE thread before! A comp of the Internet package...or the next cruise package comp'd...would be a great thank you for that cruise booking they picked up because of you!

What a great job you're doing!

Loving this live report! Thanks so much for taking time to do this so we can all "cruise" with you!

If anyone took the beverage package, can you tell me if the coffee includes the lattes, cappuccinos etc? Thank you!

It includes all those goodies :)

The lines are cast...

291_zps908cfa24.jpg

292_zps6211bc31.jpg

I think we are getting ready to push away and suddenly the gate to the shopping plaza opens, I hear a horn beeping, and...

293_zpse0ede848.jpg

294_zpsac5b5398.jpg

A taxi sped up the pier to let off one last passenger, right at 4 pm

Edited by Bugsy4271

Thank you for all the kind words my friends. Some more pictures from my morning exploration:

016_zpsf1a01be8.jpg

What's the story about this pic? Were these for sale or for decoration? My husband has a friend whose brother makes these.... who lives in FL, btw.

I agree! I quickly browsed through their less than 100 posts on CC and I didn't see where they have commented on any other LIVE thread before! A comp of the Internet package...or the next cruise package comp'd...would be a great thank you for that cruise booking they picked up because of you!

I will be more than happy to confirm booking with them if they need it. We booked a deck 10 cs veranda #1205

Edited by seadancer

Sitting in the Alcoves reading your review Chris.....BEA-utiful pictures! Trying to figure out where I was when the picture of my husband and the girl from the spa was taken! ;)

Loving our time on the beautiful Silhouette......so glad you joined us and very happy you will join us again in December! Loved Nachi Cocum!

Over and out from the Silhouette!

bugsy4271,

As Celebrity is sending out emails to not show up to board to early, it looked like you had beaten the crowds. How was embarkation, as we are boarding when you get off for the TA.

Hal

bugsy4271,

As Celebrity is sending out emails to not show up to board to early, it looked like you had beaten the crowds. How was embarkation, as we are boarding when you get off for the TA.

Hal

Embarkation was ok. We were on board around 12:30. This will come as no shock to a lot of posters... the terminal Celebrity uses leaves much to be desired

Enjoying living vicariously through your review. Cheaper than booking a cruise!

I'm curious about Cellar Masters. Can you describe it?

- Joel

Chris would it to much to ask for the wine list of the master cellars? I failed to get it...

Just if you happen to stumble in there.

Thank you :)

Comping a internet package surely would be a great gesture. Between Gambee's review and now Chris's "Live" trip report on the same ship I'm sure lots of people that normally don't sail or have not sailed Celebrity will look to in the future, myself included. I'm booked for cruises for 2013, but surely want to take a Celebrity cruise during 2014 now. I would hope that Celebirty would make a comment on Gambees review too, his deserves a nod from the big dogs too. :) Unless they already did and I missed it.

I've done three "Live" trip reports myself and they do take time, but they are fun to do too and I consider them as part of my own personal cruise experience.

Loving the review! Thanks for taking the time to do this. I was thinking about Nachi Cocom for our Equinox cruise in December, and now I am sure that we will do this. Great info, great pics. Thanks so much.

Comping a internet package surely would be a great gesture. Between Gambee's review and now Chris's "Live" trip report on the same ship I'm sure lots of people that normally don't sail or have not sailed Celebrity will look to in the future, myself included. I'm booked for cruises for 2013, but surely want to take a Celebrity cruise during 2014 now. I would hope that Celebirty would make a comment on Gambees review too, his deserves a nod from the big dogs too. :) Unless they already did and I missed it.

I've done three "Live" trip reports myself and they do take time, but they are fun to do too and I consider them as part of my own personal cruise experience.

I feel a little late..but I just started Gambee's review. Ohmahgah. After just three entries read, I posted that he simply must become my BFF for life and I won't take no for an answer. Between him and Chris, I've found my cruise comrades. Or at least in my head they are! Ha!

277_zps6fd1f66c.jpg

The guacamole is excellent

279_zpsc47a946a.jpg

So is the grilled grouper

280_zps492b6994.jpg

And the grilled shrimp

281_zps092128de.jpg

I am totally loving your blow-by-blow live review. I can't wait to get home from work every day to read the latest and greatest and to see your awesome photos. You should be a travel writer!

Thanks so much for sharing. I'm cruising vicariously through your posts until we get to experience the Silhouette ourselves in March, 2014.