LIVE from Celebrity Silhouette, sailing April 7th!

BugsyCruiser

Good morning friends and welcome to day two of LIVE from Celebrity Silhouette! Headed off shortly for some exploring and most importantly, COFFEE!!! :D Hoping the wi-fi connection will be better today than it was last night.

Unfortunately it did not post the picture of my main dish in Blu last night so we'll try again. New York strip:

330_zps773c244e.jpg

Here's our current position this morning:

001_zps86e6af89.jpg

You are by no means letting anyone down. Your live review is phenomenal and I thank you very much for taking your precious time to post to share with us. Time on board a ship comes at a premium and you are sharing yours with us. Loving the photos. My family makes fun of me for taking pictures of food. I am loving the angles of some of your shots.

I am wondering what makes the martinis 'smoke' like that?

Thanks again

Joanne

Good morning Joanne, I appreciate your words. The bartender pours liquid nitrogen on top of the drinks. And of course, gotta wait till it stops ;)

Hi, Chris.

I marked my calendar today to come to the Celebrity board to check for your review. I see almost 300 posts already! I'm very excited to read your live review, loved your last one on our Oasis sailing. Have a great cruise!

Yael

Edited by yj2cute

Far from "letting us down!" I'm sitting here with my cup of coffee, living vicariously and I swear I can almost taste that chocolate croissant!

This is a fabulous gift to us all - Thank you Chris!

Looking good Bugsy, awesome pictures. Totally understand slow or nonexistent wifi when trying to do a live review. Have no doubt even with that challenge your doing an outstanding job. Think even with that challenge you've posted more pics at this point in the cruise then I did on my last live report. Keep up the great work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. Please excuse any typographical errors.