Port Canaveral Parking

RMM34667

We used the Park N Cruise when we cruised last week. It's $5.99 a day if you reserve on their website.

There you go! I stand corrected. Thanks. I knew it was cheap. I've used it many times myself, but I couldn't remember how much I paid.

Is this place secured where others can't break in to your vehicle while gone? Is it in a good neighborhood?

We have parked at both Country Inn & Suites and Radisson at the Port multiple times and have had absolutely no problem with leaving our car or taking their shuttles.

Trust me, my husband is anal about his vehicles and he had no problem leaving our car at either place.

You can park at the Radisson even if you don't stay there. They started offering parking to non-hotel guests last year.

Hope this helps!!!

We have parked at both Country Inn & Suites and Radisson at the Port multiple times and have had absolutely no problem with leaving our car or taking their shuttles.

Trust me, my husband is anal about his vehicles and he had no problem leaving our car at either place.

You can park at the Radisson even if you don't stay there. They started offering parking to non-hotel guests last year.

Hope this helps!!!

Do you know how much they charge to park there at either of the hotels if you are not staying there? Is the lot locked and secured?

Here is the Raddison Link. It says $3.99 a day. and 2.9 miles from the port.

http://www.parkportcanaveral.com/?gclid=CM7lytG3tLYCFQGCnQod538Ahw

Oh wow. Thanks a lot. That's really cheap. That's cheaper than the other place listed. It looks like they provide free shuttle to the port as well. That's awesome. Looks like we will be using this for our upcoming cruise if we don't find a hotel that offers this service. :)

Oh wow. Thanks a lot. That's really cheap. That's cheaper than the other place listed. It looks like they provide free shuttle to the port as well. That's awesome. Looks like we will be using this for our upcoming cruise if we don't find a hotel that offers this service. :)

The lot is not locked because you will be parking around the hotel.........but this will be the same most anywhere unless you are parking at the port. The hotel is on the main street and they do have security on site.

We have sailed out of PC many times and only parked at the port on our first cruise and have never had a problem.

The lot is not locked because you will be parking around the hotel.........but this will be the same most anywhere unless you are parking at the port. The hotel is on the main street and they do have security on site.

We have sailed out of PC many times and only parked at the port on our first cruise and have never had a problem.

Thanks for the info. We'll keep that in mind. I know the other parking option that was mentioned is in a gated fence area, also with security. That's why I ask. :)

How early will "Park N Cruise" pick you up at the cruise terminal after your cruise returns to port? We have a long drive, So we like to get on the road as soon as possible. Thanks

How early will "Park N Cruise" pick you up at the cruise terminal after your cruise returns to port? We have a long drive, So we like to get on the road as soon as possible. Thanks

Along with this question, do you have to call them for pick up when you get off the ship? Or are they like some other transportation companies that have shuttles running every so often?

Along with this question, do you have to call them for pick up when you get off the ship? Or are they like some other transportation companies that have shuttles running every so often?

Our experience has been......they know when the ships come in so they are running constantly.

Our shuttle driver has always given us his cell phone number but we never needed it as they were always there when we stepped off the ship.

They want you picked up and out of there as soon as possible so they can deal with those waiting to come in...

Our experience has been......they know when the ships come in so they are running constantly.

Our shuttle driver has always given us his cell phone number but we never needed it as they were always there when we stepped off the ship.

They want you picked up and out of there as soon as possible so they can deal with those waiting to come in...

Awesome. Thanks so much to you and everyone who contributed to all of this great information. :)

Archived