Sally Bum Bum

conlan18

Has anyone gone on the catamaran Sally Bum Bum. It looks like a fun time. I am trying to find out where the catamaran leaves from and the time it leaves. I wrote to the Captain but have not heard back.

I emailed him yesterday and he emailed me back pretty quick. I ended up booking a 3 hour charter for July from 10 to 1. He will pick us up right at the dockyard...I had to call him after getting his email to book it. He doesn't want credit card info in an email :D He sounds like a fun guy ;)

No you can join in to one of his sailings. Not sure if he runs them everyday or what time they are.

Thanks green eyed lady, this is just the question I asked on our roll call since I'm having problems with the Sally site. Happy planning!

Are you using this email address?

leonraynor2000@hotmail.com

He got back to me within an hour and told me to call him to confirm, which I did. This was just the other day. Not sure why you haven't heard back from him :confused:

Thank you very much for this information.

I just e-mailed them regarding July 25 (Thursday).

Are you using this email address?

leonraynor2000@hotmail.com

He got back to me within an hour and told me to call him to confirm, which I did. This was just the other day. Not sure why you haven't heard back from him :confused:

I emailed this morning and still have not heard back?

Thank you for providing the e-mail.

I'll check again tomorrow and appreciate it.

Very busy getting everything finalized!

Looks like you are cruising soon...enjoy!!

I sent two emails and never got a response. I called him today and he explained to me that I had to charter the boat for $500. He told me that he would have someone email me a name of another vendor who would sell individual tickets but I never got that email. I am somewhat confused because others said that you could buy individual tickets.

I sent two emails and never got a response. I called him today and he explained to me that I had to charter the boat for $500. He told me that he would have someone email me a name of another vendor who would sell individual tickets but I never got that email. I am somewhat confused because others said that you could buy individual tickets.

It looks like on their site you can get individual tickets now I'm confused too LOL

I emailed this morning and still have not heard back?

Thank you for providing the e-mail.

I'll check again tomorrow and appreciate it.

Very busy getting everything finalized!

Looks like you are cruising soon...enjoy!!

Thanks...we are on the Breeze in 12 days :D Hopefully we make it back with no Carnival mishaps :rolleyes: Really looking forward to the Breakaway in July for my son's wedding :D :D :D

I'm surprised he hasn't responded. :eek:

Thanks...we are on the Breeze in 12 days :D Hopefully we make it back with no Carnival mishaps :rolleyes: Really looking forward to the Breakaway in July for my son's wedding :D :D :D

I'm surprised he hasn't responded. :eek:

Enjoy! We sailed Carnival Dream a few years ago for my dd's Sweet 16 with two of her friends and had a blast. It was a new ship and my dd still says it's one of her best cruises.

I'm sure Breeze will be wonderful!

Happy wedding planning!

Great cruise but the captain is a flake!! He was more than an hour late picking us up. He was confused on where we were and he said we ordered lunch boxes when we didn't. When the cruise was over and I went to pay him he wanted more money than we agreed upon and contracted for. BE WARE!!:mad:

We booked a private charter and everyone had a great time but it since I was the origanizer of the trip it was ruined for me when he said he gave us extra time and we owed more money. My husband, who doesn't like conflict, paid him. I had the contract with me and was ready to argue especially since he was late picking us up I didn't understand how he gave us extra time but my husband paid him and hussled me off the boat. It cost us over $100 more than expected.

I would do it again but be prepared. What could he have done if we refused to pay!?!?!?

We booked a private charter and everyone had a great time but it since I was the origanizer of the trip it was ruined for me when he said he gave us extra time and we owed more money. My husband, who doesn't like conflict, paid him. I had the contract with me and was ready to argue especially since he was late picking us up I didn't understand how he gave us extra time but my husband paid him and hussled me off the boat. It cost us over $100 more than expected.

I would do it again but be prepared. What could he have done if we refused to pay!?!?!?

What contract? I just have an email confirmation from him. :eek: I did email him after I read your post to confirm the $$ amt as well as the time. He assured me he'll be there by 9:30 for a 10:00 charter. But there's no way I will pay him an extra $100 unless we agreed on that ahead of time!

What contract? I just have an email confirmation from him. :eek: I did email him after I read your post to confirm the $$ amt as well as the time. He assured me he'll be there by 9:30 for a 10:00 charter. But there's no way I will pay him an extra $100 unless we agreed on that ahead of time!

Yes maybe you should make him re-look at the contract before you go that morning...

That's terrible the other person had to pay extra. I would have tried to argue also and Ed would have said Just pay it...and hustled me off also :eek:

He probably worked for the owner and kept the money as a "tip".

~Cindy

Yes maybe you should make him re-look at the contract before you go that morning...

That's terrible the other person had to pay extra. I would have tried to argue also and Ed would have said Just pay it...and hustled me off also :eek:

He probably worked for the owner and kept the money as a "tip".

~Cindy

What contract is everyone talking about? :confused: All I have is an email confirmation. No one signed anything :eek:

Archived