ATS help on Oasis

We are booked in an ATS on the Oasis in June. There will be 4 adults and 2 small kids. I have been doing quite a bit of research on here and see that due to location of ATS, not all service is up to par with other suites on the ship. I have never stayed in a suite so am not sure what to expect. I have seen postings where extras were not left in the cabin. Are there things that we should have as a suite guest or things we should make sure to ask for at the beginning of our trip? Help...Any tips would be appreciated. Thanks!!

I assume ATS stands for Autism of the Seas. We sailed to Bermuda on the Explorer last October and this group was aboard. Everything seemed to go well from my perspective.

Are you in a JR suite? If so, there is a difference in perks than for a full suite. This is not deterined by being part of this group. Search on JR suite perks and you will find many threads that discuss this. You need to be in a Grand suite or higher to get access to the Concierge lounge.

I assume ATS stands for Autism of the Seas. We sailed to Bermuda on the Explorer last October and this group was aboard. Everything seemed to go well from my perspective.

Are you in a JR suite? If so, there is a difference in perks than for a full suite. This is not deterined by being part of this group. Search on JR suite perks and you will find many threads that discuss this. You need to be in a Grand suite or higher to get access to the Concierge lounge.

ATS=Aqua Theatre Suite

Our friends and our daughter got upgraded to an ATS, from 2 inside cabins, as their cabins were being used for storage on the pre inaugural of the Oasis. Very nice suite and they got all the ameneties they should have got.

• 9 months later...

Having a son with Autism I do not find your comment clever of funny!

Having a son with Autism I do not find your comment clever of funny!

I don't think the comment was meant to be funny. There is an organization called Autism on the Seas that runs cruises on many ships. They assist with every aspect of cruising. If you haven't looked into them, you might give it a try. They are very helpful even if you aren't on one of their sailings.