land packages

Crusincat

My friend and I have done 2 cruises together now. We just finished cruising on Norwegian Sun from Feb 27 - March 10 2013. We are now looking to do a Hawaiian Cruise in 2015 and we are wondering about having Norwegian book our hotel before and after the cruise. The question is this, do we need to pay the entire cruise up before we add on the airfare or how does that work. What do you recommend. Thank you:)

My friend and I have done 2 cruises together now. We just finished cruising on Norwegian Sun from Feb 27 - March 10 2013. We are now looking to do a Hawaiian Cruise in 2015 and we are wondering about having Norwegian book our hotel before and after the cruise. The question is this, do we need to pay the entire cruise up before we add on the airfare or how does that work. What do you recommend. Thank you:)

I suggest you book your own hotel and air...No reason to have the cruiseline involved. You can easily book these independantly of each other and it will more than likely save you $$'s dealing directly with the hotel and carrier.

Once you have your dates start checking airline pricing perhaps using something like Yapta that will inform you of price changes.

Online hotel reservations are easily made and your credit card is only used to hold your reservation, just make sure you understand the cancellation timeframe..

You can easily do all your own planning..best of luck and enjoy.

Archived