The Freedom is at Grand Turk

beachbum53

What's a little grey water between friends?.. I would hate to be on the first couple ships calling on GT

Re: pools and chlorine ... Well in the US we have very strict laws about public pools and its water treatment..

Google Vegas pool problems ... Now think about pools in the Carib and couple that with the Carib laws and their attn to detail

GT has to know that if any trouble develops they will be closed for a long long time so would think they would be extremely careful in the use of water.

Having said that no way do I eat or drink anything off the ship there.

GT has to know that if any trouble develops they will be closed for a long long time so would think they would be extremely careful in the use of water.

Having said that no way do I eat or drink anything off the ship there.

Smart and prudent thing to do. One has to hope all would do that.

With all the issues at carnival these last couple months one would think they would be the last to go there, they should let the other lines cruise for a month or so and gauge how its works out

The Breeze was originally scheduled to stop at Grand Turk on Tuesday (Apr. 9th), but was rescheduled for today (11th). I hope there are some reviews posted next week, from the Freedom and the Breeze, to let everyone know how things went and whether or not people got sick after stopping at Grand Turk.

The Breeze was originally scheduled to stop at Grand Turk on Tuesday (Apr. 9th), but was rescheduled for today (11th). I hope there are some reviews posted next week, from the Freedom and the Breeze, to let everyone know how things went and whether or not people got sick after stopping at Grand Turk.

I heard from someone who is on the Breeze right now. They had to return to port just an hour or so after sail away because of a medical emergency. They were notified that because of the restart, they would be reversing their ports. They are still scheduled to stop at GT. Last I heard from the person I know who is aboard, they were in Jamaica.

I heard from someone who is on the Breeze right now. They had to return to port just an hour or so after sail away because of a medical emergency. They were notified that because of the restart, they would be reversing their ports. They are still scheduled to stop at GT. Last I heard from the person I know who is aboard, they were in Jamaica.

There is a carnival ship docked there on the webcam now.

There is a carnival ship docked there on the webcam now.

My contact on the Breeze posted a little while ago that they were on their way to breakfast and GT - guess they arrived! I hope she posts some info on what's happening there. We have to wait until she gets free WiFi to use. I think they have it at Margaritaville.

Awesome to hear that they are there. We go in a few weeks. I admit, im a little nervous. Not so much for myself but i really dont want to deal with a sick 2 or 3 year old. So, just bring bottled water and eat on the ship and we should be fine, right?

We were at Playa Mia Beach 'club' in Cozumel last year .(I think that was the name) They have a beautiful pool. There was the cutest little crab crawling around in the shallow. I got a great picture. Then I wondered how he was living there with chlorine. :rolleyes: My guess is it wasn't very strong. Also considered it might be a salt water pool.

Archived