Full fare for kids??

lysolqn

What kind of percentage is it for third and forth in the same room? We are thinking about taking our 18 and 13 year olds on our cruise next year. Are the rooms big enough to accomodate 4 people?

What kind of percentage is it for third and forth in the same room? We are thinking about taking our 18 and 13 year olds on our cruise next year. Are the rooms big enough to accomodate 4 people?

It's not a percentage - it is a published number which varie with the season - and - it increases as you go from an inside to an outside to a balcony to a suite - the minimums are listed in the princess brochures. For a 7 day they are 199, 299, 399 and 499 respectively. A standard would be tight with older kids. You may want to go with two rooms.

Ron

My grandchild will be born in August and we have already booked the baby on a cruise on the Crown Princess next June. This baby will be 9 months old at the time and is costing me $825 as a third person. The 1st and 2nd person rate is $1,450 for an inside room. Not sure what percentage the discount is but I still think it's high for a 9 month old. But it's only money.

Archived