Yippee for 1-2-3!

bessinfl

Great news for us. We've been booked on the Constellation for Dec. 14 for a couple of months now. I just called our (very large) online travel agency and asked about getting the 1-2-3 deal. I thought I'd have to cancel our booking and rebook it. Nope, she just added a beverage package to our booking for free.

I can't imagine that we'd ever drink enough to make it worth our while to pay for the beverage package. (We don't drink fancy coffee drinks or more than three or four alcoholic drinks a day, although my husband does like his coffee and I like my wine.) But getting it free is certainly worth our while!

Thanks, Celebrity!

Great news for us. We've been booked on the Constellation for Dec. 14 for a couple of months now. I just called our (very large) online travel agency and asked about getting the 1-2-3 deal. I thought I'd have to cancel our booking and rebook it. Nope, she just added a beverage package to our booking for free.

I can't imagine that we'd ever drink enough to make it worth our while to pay for the beverage package. (We don't drink fancy coffee drinks or more than three or four alcoholic drinks a day, although my husband does like his coffee and I like my wine.) But getting it free is certainly worth our while!

Thanks, Celebrity!

Woop! Congrats!

Thanks, Celebrity!

I had the same thing happen back when the first promotion ran in January. I'd booked in Oct

It was nice that Celebrity allowed us to book the 1-2-3 promotion after final payment. We used it last month on the Reflection. The drink package was great. We are using the promotion again in March and upgraded to the Premium package again. One heck of a deal.:)

Thanks, Celebrity!

Can you please contact me at mrsgumbah at aol dot com I would love to talk to you about some things...just put CC message board in the subject.

It was nice that Celebrity allowed us to book the 1-2-3 promotion after final payment. We used it last month on the Reflection. The drink package was great. We are using the promotion again in March and upgraded to the Premium package again. One heck of a deal.:)

I ran across your post in another thread. Hope you do not mind, But I would like to use some of your AOS April 2009 ship pics. Not to be published anywhere of course, just for my personal album. We just sailed last month. I took tons of public room and deck pics, but still missed a few places onboard which you have. I can share mine too if you like :)

Let me know.

Thanks in advance!

~Bob~

Enjoy!

Sailed at the start of the year with folks with the package (we didn't manage to get it due to the increase in the room rate if we wanted it so wasn't worth our whilst) and they seemed to be having fun with it! I didn't buy the Premium Package for myself this time (nor the classic passage) out of curiosity (and kind of protest as well - ok sulking since I didn't get it for free) and so glad I didn't as I would have overpaid! Never thought I would hear myself say that and my liver was happy as well :D

First time sailers on Celebrity and booked Summit for Nov sailing with Classic Pkg. X web site states it includes the 15% surcharge/tax. Is this true? On a different note, can anyone tell me about the transfers to pier from airport (and back) in San Juan or should we just take a cab? There are six of us! Also, are shore excursions worth it or do we just find someone on shore and make arrangements. Again we are a party of six.

Congrats on the score. I'm still hoping/praying that they will extend to sailings in May 2014. They are extending til April 30th for some bookings for this summer, it would appear from an email i received, but that was only for select few summer 2013 bookings in europe. I'm praying for may 2014 europe! Current one was only good til end of March 2014. I'm getting close! lol

I couldn't get it for my October 2013 cruise....I am already getting 300 obc so it was a wash as it wasn't an europe sailing so i was only entitled to 1 incentive.

Congrats on the score. I'm still hoping/praying that they will extend to sailings in May 2014. They are extending til April 30th for some bookings for this summer, it would appear from an email i received, but that was only for select few summer 2013 bookings in europe. I'm praying for may 2014 europe! Current one was only good til end of March 2014. I'm getting close! lol

I couldn't get it for my October 2013 cruise....I am already getting 300 obc so it was a wash as it wasn't an europe sailing so i was only entitled to 1 incentive.

Heres another person hoping for a May 2014 extension! I called them to ask and say if they can do it I would book right away -- they said no.

Why would you not pick the Classic Drink package as your choice instead of the 300 in OBC? Your cruise is 14 days in length and the 300 in OBC is only worth 21.50 per day, wheras the drink package is worth more than double that.

Archived