Holy cow batman that was fast!!!

kirban67

Put in for a price reduction at 1130 am today ...3pm got word back for my obc!!!200 bucks off the suite!

We had 4 price drops in the last 1 1/2 months. Only one did not show up on the same day I contacted the TA. It was over Easter weekend. I submitted it Thursday night and it was on my Carnival Documents Sunday night. All the rest were on my Carnival documents that same night.

Yeah, I submitted two separate requests last week; both were processed within hours, instead of days for previous requests. I wonder why they're getting processed so quickly now - but I like it.

I sent in an Early Saver guarantee at 9:30 this morning, and had my emailed confirmation of the price drop by 10:45. :)

I accidentally "fell into" the Early Saver category-- I just wanted to book at the lowest rate that let me choose my own cabin-- but it has certainly worked out well for me! Cruise price is down a total of $560 from when we booked in January.

Yeah, I submitted two separate requests last week; both were processed within hours, instead of days for previous requests. I wonder why they're getting processed so quickly now - but I like it.

My guess is that they are able to process them faster now because there haven't been nearly as many price drops in the last two or three weeks, as compared to right after the Triumph incident happened. I check every day, and while I had 3 or 4 drops in February and early March, I haven't seen a price drop in the last couple of weeks (and I know I'm not the only person to have that happen). Plus, the current friends and family sale excludes people sailing after Labor Day, so that means there won't be as many people submitting forms and they can stay on top of it easier. Maybe that's why the sale is only for cruises that sail before September... so the people in the price adjustments department won't get so bombarded with request forms! haha

Archived