Aquatic Bermuda

willise

I am trying to reserve a boat rental for my trip in August. All of my emails to Tony are returned with a letter saying they are starting up again in Feb or Mar or 2013. There is no answer at the phone number of their website.

Does anyone know if they are still in operation?

Thanks!!

By the lack or responses, I'm guessing no one has booked with Aquatic Bermuda for this year :)

I guess I'll assume that they are out of business.

Does anyone know of another boat rental company that offers a boat that is bigger than the normal 17'? Aquatic Bermuda had a 23' that looks much nicer.

Thanks

• 2 months later...

Somerset Bridge Watersports has a pontoon boat that holds 10. They also have smaller Boston Whalers that hold 4 or 6. We have the pontoon boat and one 6 passenger Boston Whaler reserved for our cruise the end of this month. I believe the pontoon boat was $300 for four hours and the Boston Whaler was $165 for four hours.

Hi...we are going to have Jessie James take 8 of us out for a 1/2 day snorkeling excursion which we booked independently. You can rent either with or without a captain, and the owner has been very responsive during our planning! Have fun!

We just did a jet ski tour with Somerset Bridge Watersports. I would highly recommend this company. We saw people on the pontoon boats and the Whaler and they appeared to be having fun. They give you maps on where to go. Very professional company and all very nice.

We just did a jet ski tour with Somerset Bridge Watersports. I would highly recommend this company. We saw people on the pontoon boats and the Whaler and they appeared to be having fun. They give you maps on where to go. Very professional company and all very nice.

Glad to read this. We are really looking forward to our rentals at the end of the month.

Archived