Last minute Deals

There are alot of last minutes deals going on this month. I always plan ahead but I would like to cruise next week. They have a inside room on Majesty for a great rate. How are these room? It will be my 8 year old and me. Is that weid cruiseing with a kid? I would go alone but they still charge for a double. I have book asap!!! All feedback welcome.

I agree the last minute rates on Majesty are great. But for only a little bit more, you get get a SO room on deck 9. They are totally worth the extra cost, have a couch, and are a lot bigger than those tiny interiors. Think about it...it's worth it.

Either way, last minute Majesty rates this time of year are unbeatable. I'm in a deck 9 SO this weekend or $179.

There are alot of last minutes deals going on this month. I always plan ahead but I would like to cruise next week. They have a inside room on Majesty for a great rate. How are these room? It will be my 8 year old and me. Is that weid cruiseing with a kid? I would go alone but they still charge for a double. I have book asap!!! All feedback welcome.

In my experience, you don't spend much time in the room so what it is like makes little difference. Inside rooms are great for a good nights sleep too.

And no, it's not weird to cruise alone with your kid. Lots of people do. Just make sure you have documentation from the other parent or you may have trouble with boarding. See the other thread recently on this board for what you need.

Archived