Enchantment- Opinions

Insanely great prices on some interior rooms, too. Looks like most of the Forward Deck 7 rooms are open on the weekend we are considering.

Does anyone have experience with these rooms? They are turned sideways? I've never seen that before.

It's the most unique ship in the fleet. My favorite part is how pretty the pool deck is lit up at night with the bridges on either side of the pool area. Very romantic setting.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but calling the Monarch a "dump" is misleading to say the least. Sure the cabins were small and a lot of the common areas had low ceilings, but the ship was in no way what I would call a "dump". It was clean, classy, and in brand new condition. When I hear "dump" I think of dirty, gawdy, trashy, filthy, unsanitary, and things that are broken. I never saw any of that. Every ship has its purpose. For its purpose, it was great. I'm sure it was WAY more classy than the Carnival "ghetto" Sensation lol

Totally agree with you, we loved Monarch. Went on her many times out of PC including the final cruise. Great little ship and great staff.

[quote=

What's bad about the seating in the theater? Is it the extra people and having a hard time finding seats?

As mentioned previously, the Enchantment was stretched and increased its passenger capacity, but did not make the Windjammer or Theater any larger. We were on the Enchantment last year for a wonderful Caribbean cruise. The Windjammer was busy the first day, but seemed OK after that first lunch. We had late dining and never had a problem finding a seat in the theater. There were plenty of seats. I think any theater crowding was experienced by the early dining passengers. The pool deck is larger because of the stretch and that is a nice feature. We really enjoyed our time on the Enchantment, and hope you do, too!

Archived