Retreat Cabanas on the Neuiw Amsterdam

Dog Drool

If I email customer services to book, will they put the cost on our on board account or do we pay for it now ( we have just paid our balance)?

Everything booked in advance, dinner reservations, excursions, salon/spa, etc, is charged to your credit card at the time of booking.

If you cancel in advance, your refund is applied to your credit card. If you cancel on board, your on-board account shows the refund.

• 2 weeks later...
Thank you for your replies I have decided to go ahead and book one.

The walk to the pool doesn't sound bad at all

Hi

We had a cabana last year on the NA and it made my holiday, so much so I am still undecided to book NA again or Noordam without cabana??? Then I just read there are cabanas on noordam now????

You have made the right move reserving one, the staff went above and beyond, cold showers great to cool off in med sunshine if you can't be bothered to walked down to pool, enjoy! :)

Thanks for that confirmation we did the right thing by booking. I got prickly heat on my last cruise and needed to stay in the shade for a couple of days. It's a royal pin in the bum when I get it. We were going to book into the spa on Ruby but hubby pointed out the heated tile beds would probably aggregate my prickly heat so we dipped out. I am hoping the cabana will give me shade if I get it again and the shower will be more healthy for my skin than sitting in a whirlpool or swimming pool.

In the meantime I have got tea tree wet wipes, shower gel for prickly heat, ultrasun sun cream for sensitive skin and I have started taking vitamin D. I will start px antihistamines a couple of weeks before we go too so hopefully I can keep it at bay........it really spoils the look of my posh frocks:D

Archived