Cabins Spirit

Hi Mary.

Stayed in 053 on both Spirit & Celebration. That one is very quiet as it's got it's own little corridor off the main corridor and only crew going to the Bridge walk past. It's also massive! Loads of room inside.

Malc.

Hi Mary

Have stayed in cabin 62 on the Spirit, loads of room and storage space bathroom was kept very clean however needs updating bath with shower over. We didn't have any problems with the lifts at all, they are next to cabin 64. Like Malc says this also has its own little corridor off the main one so no one passing and the cabin stewards cupboard is next door just before the stairs. Would definately book this cabin again.

Sue

Hi Mary.

Stayed in 053 on both Spirit & Celebration. That one is very quiet as it's got it's own little corridor off the main corridor and only crew going to the Bridge walk past. It's also massive! Loads of room inside.

Malc.

Hi Malc we have stayed in 053 before and are doing so again in June. It is a great cabin but we are looking to book the Arctic Affair for next year and thought it might be better more central in case we get rough seas.

We were on the North Cape with you last year and had such a fantastic cruise when we saw this one that goes even further up we couldn't resist. Bet we don't get the weather and conditions like we did last year though, that was unbelievable.

Hi Mary

Have stayed in cabin 62 on the Spirit, loads of room and storage space bathroom was kept very clean however needs updating bath with shower over. We didn't have any problems with the lifts at all, they are next to cabin 64. Like Malc says this also has its own little corridor off the main one so no one passing and the cabin stewards cupboard is next door just before the stairs. Would definately book this cabin again.

Sue

Thanks Sue that's good to know. Think we will try and get this one now.

We have been cabins 61 and 52 on spirit both nice and quiet, great cbin stewards too cabins always spotless

Thanks Mtt but these are suites we are looking for a deluxe.

Mary

Hi Malc we have stayed in 053 before and are doing so again in June. It is a great cabin but we are looking to book the Arctic Affair for next year and thought it might be better more central in case we get rough seas.

We were on the North Cape with you last year and had such a fantastic cruise when we saw this one that goes even further up we couldn't resist. Bet we don't get the weather and conditions like we did last year though, that was unbelievable.

Hi Mary,

How was your Majesty cruise have you done a review?.That cruise you are doing next year will be something different! Roy.

Hi Mary, we are looking at that one too.

Have you booked it yet, it's a fantastic itinerary isn't it?

Hi Mary, we are looking at that one too.

Have you booked it yet, it's a fantastic itinerary isn't it?

Hi happy

Yes it is had such a great time last year on similar itinerary but this one is doing more.

I haven't booked it yet cos only Thomson are selling at the minute and want to try and get other prices before we book as it is going to be quite an expensive one.

Hi Mary,

How was your Majesty cruise have you done a review?.That cruise you are doing next year will be something different! Roy.

Hi Roy haven't seen you on here for a while.

Enjoyed the cruise but not that keen on the Majesty. I haven't done a review but have passed comments on other threads.

We were on the one that didn't cruise very far because of the horrendous winds.

Didn't like the layout of the ship, bars are in corridors, the buffet on the pool deck, the entertainment and staff of course were fantastic.

Haven't booked it yet and really looking forward to it. The North Cape was brilliant last year and this one is going even further.

Mary

Hi Roy haven't seen you on here for a while.

Enjoyed the cruise but not that keen on the Majesty. I haven't done a review but have passed comments on other threads.

We were on the one that didn't cruise very far because of the horrendous winds.

Didn't like the layout of the ship, bars are in corridors, the buffet on the pool deck, the entertainment and staff of course were fantastic.

Haven't booked it yet and really looking forward to it. The North Cape was brilliant last year and this one is going even further.

Mary

Hi Mary thanks for reply,sorry to hear that it wasnt that good on Majesty.Didnt know anything about the winds problem, but glad to hear the entertainment and staff were good,Carla who we made friends with last cruise on Spirit had just transferred from Majesty and she was very good ,she did the quizzes etc. hope the knee is holding up.Roy.

Hi Mary, :) Oh I love the Norway itineraries too. The North Cape is a fantastic cruise. We're trying Iceland this year - sadly not with Thomson though because that only goes from Newcastle so we've gone for a Southampton sailing with P&O. We'll see what we make of it! If the itinerary is as good as I hope though - we might be tempted to go again next year on the Icelend cruise from Harwich which apart from the Iceland ports does have some new destinations to us so that's always an attraction.

The one you are looking at sounds fab! Dh has always wanted to go to Spitsbergen but again it's a Newcastle sailing which makes the logistics, travelling and cost not so attractive for us. Still I'll be really interested to hear what you make of this itinerary - it's very tempting.

Hope you manage to get a good price on it - and that the weather will be kind. We were in Tromso in 30 degrees - amazing - although we'd been wearing gloves and scarves the day before at the North Cape itself! :eek:

Hi Mary, :) Oh I love the Norway itineraries too. The North Cape is a fantastic cruise. We're trying Iceland this year - sadly not with Thomson though because that only goes from Newcastle so we've gone for a Southampton sailing with P&O. We'll see what we make of it! If the itinerary is as good as I hope though - we might be tempted to go again next year on the Icelend cruise from Harwich which apart from the Iceland ports does have some new destinations to us so that's always an attraction.

The one you are looking at sounds fab! Dh has always wanted to go to Spitsbergen but again it's a Newcastle sailing which makes the logistics, travelling and cost not so attractive for us. Still I'll be really interested to hear what you make of this itinerary - it's very tempting.

Hope you manage to get a good price on it - and that the weather will be kind. We were in Tromso in 30 degrees - amazing - although we'd been wearing gloves and scarves the day before at the North Cape itself! :eek:

Hi Kruzseeker

The North Cape cruise last year was amazing the best we have done. The weather and sea conditions were unbelievably perfect.

Until we saw this itinerary we were going to do Iceland next year would like to go there but way up north won. We will not bother with the trip to the Cape this time as we have done that in perfect conditions so will just stay local, couldn't look round the area last time because I wasn't able to walk that far after the trip.

Will be interested to hear how you get on with P + O.

Hi Kruzseeker

The North Cape cruise last year was amazing the best we have done. The weather and sea conditions were unbelievably perfect.

Until we saw this itinerary we were going to do Iceland next year would like to go there but way up north won. We will not bother with the trip to the Cape this time as we have done that in perfect conditions so will just stay local, couldn't look round the area last time because I wasn't able to walk that far after the trip.

Will be interested to hear how you get on with P + O.

You can rest assured I'll let you know. I'm impressed so far by their website and information available to you pre-cruise - including a wine package! And the price was very good too. I'm really not expecting to find the ambience to be like Thomson and we'll definitely miss the personnel on board but we'll see. I'm still a Thomson girl at heart - but it will certainly be interesting to see how we feel it compares. Watch this space!

P.S. Hope you are fully recovered now. :)

Hi happy

Yes it is had such a great time last year on similar itinerary but this one is doing more.

I haven't booked it yet cos only Thomson are selling at the minute and want to try and get other prices before we book as it is going to be quite an expensive one.

I've been trying to find different prices for this, (have only managed about £10 difference so far :().

However I did find a Silverseas cruise to Greenland at the same time for 12 nights starting at £7650 pp.:eek::eek:

It's enough to make your eyes water.;):)

I've been trying to find different prices for this, (have only managed about £10 difference so far :().

However I did find a Silverseas cruise to Greenland at the same time for 12 nights starting at £7650 pp.:eek::eek:

It's enough to make your eyes water.;):)

See you on the Silverseas then:eek:

I haven't had any luck with other TA's yet as they say they haven't been released to them yet only checked both websites it was £12 difference for me.

Archived