Any locker on Bermuda beaches?

sternwhale

Hi all,

We are planning for a cruise to Bermuda this June. This is our first time to Bermuda and I cannot wait to see the pink beaches! But wondering is there any locker to rent while at the beaches? How do you store your camera, wallet etc.?

Thanks

Hi all,

We are planning for a cruise to Bermuda this June. This is our first time to Bermuda and I cannot wait to see the pink beaches! But wondering is there any locker to rent while at the beaches? How do you store your camera, wallet etc.?

Thanks

I'm not aware of any public beach that has lockers. I would take turns going in the water, or maybe purchase a day pass at a private beach.

SBtS

I'm not aware of any public beach that has lockers. I would take turns going in the water, or maybe purchase a day pass at a private beach.

SBtS

Never thoughtI would see the day with this recommendation from you.:D:D:D:D:D

SBtS

Purchase a day pass, ugh, and how would that solve the issue of cameras or wallets? You think they could not be stolen from a private beach?

Been to both Horseshoe and Tobacco so many times and nothing was stolen when I went in the water. Many times I went myself because my friends prefered to golf. Money I kept in a waterproof wallet. Such as an Aquapac. However I have read there have been some thefts recently so I would keep may money in a waterproof wallet.

thanks everyone for the information. I guess we will just take turns go swimming

It's likely there will be other cruise ship passengers there. We've occasionally asked others to watch our stuff while we're in the water and we've done the same for them in return.

We put everything in a backpack that's zipped up and usually covered by a towel or two.

Archived