Just booked Pier 66

spkinva

I booked with the hotel website and put the request in the comment section. I called them a few times but always got their answering machine. I left a message but they never returned my call.

I booked with the hotel website and put the request in the comment section. I called them a few times but always got their answering machine. I left a message but they never returned my call.

Be persistent and call the front desk of the hotel again - direct line. Let them know you are confirming your reservation bed set up like King or Queens, non-smoking or smoking and request the Floor that you prefer. They will note it in the reservation. This does not guarantee it, but when you check in the earlier the better, you have a better chance of your request being processed. Good Luck.

Travelzoo.com has a great deal for this hotel. I booked my post cruise hotel for October and it was only $129 for a Jr. suite tower room with 2 water taxi passes and 2 complimentary drinks. You can check it out here :http://www.travelzoo.com/hotels/florida/-99-Fort-Lauderdale-4-Star-Waterfront-Hotel-Save-60--1447006/

Archived