Contacting David Dingle does indeed get results

oceana20

Following advice from Fiona2 & Happygran I e-mailed David Dingle with regards to discrepancies in the Vantage fare scheme and our next cruises. Four days later it has been sorted, not completely to our satisfaction (not Davids fault) but we are a lot happier now. If you have a genuine grievance do not hesitate to contact him, it actually works.:)

Hi, if you are not satisfied with the response resend a constructive letter pointing out that u believe that your problems have not been addressed by his secretary or pa.

There are some people getting things sorted,improved or changed but it takes perseverance. P&O want people to just except what they say the first time and hope that you won't follow it up and just go away.

Hi, if you are not satisfied with the response resend a constructive letter pointing out that u believe that your problems have not been addressed by his secretary or pa.

There are some people getting things sorted,improved or changed but it takes perseverance. P&O want people to just except what they say the first time and hope that you won't follow it up and just go away.

I agree as they tend to read what THEY want to, rather than the point(s) raised from my experience!

Archived