tea

Hi

We are new to Royal Caribbean ships' date='please can you tell me if there is a kettle in the cabins of the Adventure of the Seas or is it insulated mug time like on many other lines? :)

Thank you all in advance[/quote']

A lot depends if you are in a Grand Suite of higher if you have coffee and tea. Cabins below that usually do not have them.

Read on another thread that when in the UK the IoS had kettles and the some thread assumed that AoS would be fitted with them too in the UK.

AoS leaves for the UK this weekend so we will find out soon.

Gillian

Hi

We are new to Royal Caribbean ships' date='please can you tell me if there is a kettle in the cabins of the Adventure of the Seas or is it insulated mug time like on many other lines? :)

We have had tea kettles in Junior Suites on Adventure.

Hi, do they have green tea on board available?

Thank you:)

Yes, there is usually some sort of green tea, but I've not seen just plain green tea. There is usually something added to the green tea. If you are particular about tea, it's a good idea to being your own.

Hi, do they have green tea on board available?

Thank you:)

Perhaps. FWIW, I like green tea as well, and it often seems to be out of stock, or, at least, not available where I happen to be. Now I grab a couple of extra bags, so I have it with me when I get hot water.

Read on another thread that when in the UK the IoS had kettles and the some thread assumed that AoS would be fitted with them too in the UK.

AoS leaves for the UK this weekend so we will find out soon.

Gillian

We're going on the AoS from Southampton at the end of May... I'm hoping there will be kettles on board as Iceland and Norway are going to be cold enough that I will probably fancy a nice cup of tea or two on our balcony!

I'll probably bring a few tea bags with me, and just "acquire" milk cartons from the Windjammer.

I'd be interested if people on the Southampton based cruises before us could confirm whether there are kettles on board once it gets over here.

Independence has kettles in the rooms when sailing out of the UK, but they remove them on the transatlantic before she arrives in Florida. However, even on the sailings out of Florida there were tea bags and hot water available at any of the places where coffee was available.

Hi

If you are sailing from Southampton UK then yes kettles are provided in all Staterooms with teabags and milk but no coffee, this you can get from any of the free coffee outlets ie Promenade Cafe etc.

H & V

Last year we sailed on the IOS from Southampton (balcony cabin) and there were kettles in the room with Tetley teabags. Hope it is the same this year as we are on the AOS at the end of May to Iceland and Norway.

Jane

Archived