Hampton Inn Blue Lagoon

joanskid

Anyone have recent experience with the Hampton Inn & Suites Miami-Airpot South-Blue Lagoon?

What is within easy walking distance? Like someplace good to eat & have a drink and somewhere to buy bottled water to take on the cruise?

Thanks for your help!

Just stayed there 3 weeks ago. Across the street there is a small strip of stores with some restaurants and a Publix.

Walgreens, CVS and McDonald's are also within walking distance.

Good location for a pre-cruise stay without a rental car.

Be sure to consider the location downtown.

Keith

I've looked at that, but it appears to be more expensive, and doesn't have free airport transfers. So, overall, it doesn't look like it's as good of a value for me.

joanskid, glad you looked at it.

I prefer downtown but we each have different preferences so just am happy you considered it.

Keith

Hi keith,

I am seriously considering the Hampton Inn Brickell location for our pre cruise stay in November. Reading the boards, I see you highly recommend this location. Do you know where I could maybe get a discount? We are a group of 3 adults.

Thanks for any info. :)

Hi keith,

I am seriously considering the Hampton Inn Brickell location for our pre cruise stay in November. Reading the boards, I see you highly recommend this location. Do you know where I could maybe get a discount? We are a group of 3 adults.

I am sorry that I am not sure how to get a discount on this but hopefully someone will know.

Keith

• 4 months later...

I see it is reviewed as a good pre-cruise stay without a rental car. Does anyone know if they have free parking for the days of your cruise? We don't have a rental car but we will have our own car and need to be able to park it.

Would like to save the $20/day at the port and get free parking since we need a hotel for 1 night pre-cruise..

TIA

They definitely have park-n-cruise packages that include parking for up to 14 days. Definitely worth doing vs. parking at the port if you're going out of Miami. I don't know if they will charge you a per-day rate to leave your car there if you don't buy the park-n-cruise package.

Hi keith,

Google Hilton MVP for their discount code. You just need to be a Hilton Honors member (free to sign up if you aren't).

Archived