Have a peek at the Americas...Caribbean...2014/2015 schedules

whatcruiseisnext

When the cruises for South America are released to TAs could someone post it? We are hoping that they move when they go up and down the Amazon. Christmas/New Year is not the best time for us to cruise so we live in hope that they will change when it happens.

Thanks.

Pretty sure I scoured the pages; did not see anything for Ocean Princess. I know that she comes from Rome leaving December 1st, and arrives Ft. Lauderdale on the 19th. If Ocean Princess is not doing either North America, or South America, or even the Carribean, where will she be??

any help or insight appreciated.

Thanks for posting the new schedule. I for one am glad they are replacing the Caribbean Princess for the new Royal for the 10 day Caribbean Islander route in October. :)

To the OP: Thanks for posting this however I have a question: What is it? I know that it shows a list of Princess ships, cruises, dates etc and that you received this from your travel agent; however I have checked with our travel agent (major company) who advised that they had no clue was this is or where it is from; they also checked with Princess who could not advise if this was actually a schedule, proposed schedule, or that it had come from Princess. Is my travel agent out of touch? Did she speak with someone at Princess who "isn't in the know"? We would love to grab one of the listed Royal cruises. Thanks for any additional info you can provide.

Princess preferred TAs get this information ahead of some others, especially those who pre-purchase blocks of cabins. I assume this is the early release list for those agents.

The rest of the agents get it on booking release day, just like us.

To the OP: Thanks for posting this however I have a question: What is it? I know that it shows a list of Princess ships, cruises, dates etc and that you received this from your travel agent; however I have checked with our travel agent (major company) who advised that they had no clue was this is or where it is from; they also checked with Princess who could not advise if this was actually a schedule, proposed schedule, or that it had come from Princess. Is my travel agent out of touch? Did she speak with someone at Princess who "isn't in the know"? We would love to grab one of the listed Royal cruises. Thanks for any additional info you can provide.

Princess preferred TAs get this information ahead of some others, especially those who pre-purchase blocks of cabins. I assume this is the early release list for those agents.

The rest of the agents get it on booking release day, just like us.

I kind of thought the same thing but my travel agent is with a MAJOR company that secures large blocks of cabins. Confused me when she had no idea what it is.

It is from OneSource...Princess travel booking agent. Your TA should be able to sign onto it. She should know about it. Calling Princess to talk to one of the reps will yield you no information. The reps who answer the phone won't have this information as yet. They will get it on May 14 when the open for booking. You can't book ANYTHING or see ANYTHING on the Princess site until May 14.

Yes..it is legit and yes it is from Princess. As I mentioned...Tell your TA to sign onto the OneSource Princess site and she should be able to see it all. If she doesn't know about this site, then she is not as major a TA that you think she is.

https://book.princess.com/BookingSystem/login.page

You can still be large but not have a direct relationship via Princess. Mine is decent size but is an RCCL shop so they don't have a direct Princess login..

It is from OneSource...Princess travel booking agent. Your TA should be able to sign onto it. She should know about it. Calling Princess to talk to one of the reps will yield you no information. The reps who answer the phone won't have this information as yet. They will get it on May 14 when the open for booking. You can't book ANYTHING or see ANYTHING on the Princess site until May 14.

Yes..it is legit and yes it is from Princess. As I mentioned...Tell your TA to sign onto the OneSource Princess site and she should be able to see it all. If she doesn't know about this site, then she is not as major a TA that you think she is.

Thanks for the information. Will be speaking with them shortly.

Archived