Availability of post-cruise excursions (FLL)

Piggeldy

When checking the "Shore & Land Excursions" under the "Onboard Experience" tab on Celebrity's website I found that there was a "Everglades Airboat Ride" which ends at either FLL or MIA available in Fort Lauderdale.

However, when I log in to My Celebrity, it seems there are no excursions available in Fort Lauderdale. Does Celebrity only offer post-cruise excursions after selected cruises? Or do these excursions usually become available later (we don't cruise until November of this year)? Can we only book this excursion on board?

I know we can easily arrange an excursion to the Everglades by ourselves but we only stay in Florida for two additional nights and thought it might be easier if we did it right after the cruise and then got a taxi from the airport to the hotel. Plus it would leave us with a whole day to explore Miami and Miami Beach. Or rent a car and drive down to Key West instead of spending the only full day on an excursion to the Everglades.

When checking the "Shore & Land Excursions" under the "Onboard Experience" tab on Celebrity's website I found that there was a "Everglades Airboat Ride" which ends at either FLL or MIA available in Fort Lauderdale.

However, when I log in to My Celebrity, it seems there are no excursions available in Fort Lauderdale. Does Celebrity only offer post-cruise excursions after selected cruises? Or do these excursions usually become available later (we don't cruise until November of this year)? Can we only book this excursion on board?

I know we can easily arrange an excursion to the Everglades by ourselves but we only stay in Florida for two additional nights and thought it might be easier if we did it right after the cruise and then got a taxi from the airport to the hotel. Plus it would leave us with a whole day to explore Miami and Miami Beach. Or rent a car and drive down to Key West instead of spending the only full day on an excursion to the Everglades.

Hi:), since your cruise is 7 months away? It is more than likely

excursions are not available to book on line yet. I would wait till

the middle/late summer and try again.

Most post cruise tours are only available on board . The tour desk on board will any info you need.

Archived