Oasis 3 to have Quantum Features?

I think it's almost guaranteed, features such as the virtual balconies I think will be introduced during re-fits of most ships.

This will be done fleet wide if practical. Also any other new virtual technology will be adapted to the fleet if feasible.

But massive changes probably will not happen to the Oasis class. The design structure sets some limits to what changes can be made on a 3rd Oasis class ship. They might make some changes to adapt a larger portion of the ship to sail in cooler weather.

As RCI reveals more about the Quantum we may see more features that could be adapted to a 3rd Oasis class. In fact that may be why they decided to build a 3rd ship after stating they had no intentions of building a 3rd ship.

They will change a few items around but I think it will be virtually the same. I would like 2 flow riders again. I am not really sure what to think about the sky diving experience.

As for the bumper cars they can reside on the basketball courts. Just picture the chaos of the people playing ball being run over by bumper cars. :eek: OK, that was a joke.

But massive changes probably will not happen to the Oasis class. The design structure sets some limits to what changes can be made on a 3rd Oasis class ship. They might make some changes to adapt a larger portion of the ship to sail in cooler weather.

As RCI reveals more about the Quantum we may see more features that could be adapted to a 3rd Oasis class. In fact that may be why they decided to build a 3rd ship after stating they had no intentions of building a 3rd ship.

I'd expect most of the changes to be internal rather than structural. They can easily swap out X venue from Oasis/Allure and make it Y venue in the same space on Oasis 3, etc.

What is Oasis 3? There isn't even an Oasis 2, unless you are counting the Allure as Oasis 2??? I am confused.

A 3rd Oasis class ship has been ordered by Royal Caribbean for delivery in 2016.

That will make 3 Oasis class ships (Oasis of the Seas, Allure of the Seas, the new ship).

What is Oasis 3? There isn't even an Oasis 2, unless you are counting the Allure as Oasis 2??? I am confused.

There is a third Oasis Class ship on order that is yet to be named, hence the term Oasis 3 used by a previous poster.

That is what I thought but since I have never heard of the Allure being referred to as Oasis 2, I was confused. Ok they really need to stop this, there is already so many ships and not enough time. I can't wait to try as many as I can!!!

Archived