What is the latest Carnival platinum gift?

near the beach

It was a Tervis Plastic Tumbler -- these are quite nice. We just ordered the customizable cups for everyone at my work and they were over $30.00 each. Dishwasher safe, microwave safe -- hot and cold and they come with a lifetime warranty. I love mine.

They are very nice....I was afraid they were going to be Tervis knock-offs, but they are real Tervis Tumblers. I just wish they were larger than 20oz and had a straw instead of a sippy lid.

I did hear earlier in the year that they were going to be changing out the Platinum gifts several time a year. I don't know what else they are planning to offer.

Got beach bags for March Panama Canal on the Miracle. Ok if you go the beach, I guess, but I'm a looong ways from the beach. The tumbler I could use every day. There were over 300 platinum/+ passengers so it could have been a tumbler supply problem.

Rumor has it they are changing over for some sort of bag

I wonder if it's the "beach" bag they gave out a while back? I have to say I wouldn't mind getting a couple more of them as they are great! Perfect size for every thing I need during the day both on the ship and in port. Plus you could carry them across your body which kept my hands free. :)

Rumor has it they are changing over for some sort of bag

We are not beach people and will end up with 4 of them on our B2B next year! Guess we'll have 1 to keep & 3 to give away.

Love the 4 Tervis Tumblers we received.

Just bought 4 16 oz tervis tumbler at bealls for 5.99 ea

Are they authentic tervis tumblers or knockoffs. I have 4 pretty knockoffs that I bought before I found out that we were getting a total of 4 on our B2B this past January. They are very nice, but they are not Tervis which are guaranteed for life.

Are they authentic tervis tumblers or knockoffs. I have 4 pretty knockoffs that I bought before I found out that we were getting a total of 4 on our B2B this past January. They are very nice, but they are not Tervis which are guaranteed for life.

They are authentic they go on sale about once a month

I wonder if it's the "beach" bag they gave out a while back? I have to say I wouldn't mind getting a couple more of them as they are great! Perfect size for every thing I need during the day both on the ship and in port. Plus you could carry them across your body which kept my hands free. :)

There was a picture on here earlier ,dont remember the thread name but it is different.

They are authentic they go on sale about once a month

Wow! A very good deal for you.

I have 5 authentic Tervis Tumblers + the 4 Carnival ones. I don't remember how much I paid for the ones I purchased at Bed, Bath, & Beyond, but I did use a 20% off coupon for each of them.

I really hope they're not switching to beach bags. We have received 3 different types of bags over the years. X2, that's a log of bags we never really use. Sure hope the tumblers are still on the Magic in a couple of weeks!

Meredith

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Beall's currently has a set of 4 clear 16oz Tervis Tumblers on sale for $39.99. The Bed Bath & Beyond price is $59.99 but that is a set of 4 multi colored tumblers 16oz.

I have a large family that grills out all summer long so I don't mind adding to the 6 I already have. Much better than the 12+ picture frames that I finally gave away. I also still have 2 coolers, 3 totes, 2 backpacks....

I really hope they're not switching to beach bags. We have received 3 different types of bags over the years. X2, that's a log of bags we never really use. Sure hope the tumblers are still on the Magic in a couple of weeks!

Meredith

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I hope somebody adds a picture of the new Platinum gift. I'd like to see what it is.

We were on the Miracle 3 weeks ago and they had a new tote bag. It sort of resembles the backpack type bag they had last year, but it is a tote bag. We cruise once a month on Carnival, and got the Tumblers on all cruises in Nov, Dec, Jan, & Feb. In March we got the bag.

We were told the tumblers are gone with a ship runs out and these are the new gifts.

We were on the Miracle 3 weeks ago and they had a new tote bag. It sort of resembles the backpack type bag they had last year, but it is a tote bag. We cruise once a month on Carnival, and got the Tumblers on all cruises in Nov, Dec, Jan, & Feb. In March we got the bag.

We were told the tumblers are gone with a ship runs out and these are the new gifts.

Hope somebody posts a photo of the new bags. Glad we received the Tervis Tumblers when we did.

I too have received all three bags from the program - the first one was my favorite and if I remember correctly that was the first gift when they rolled out the program. I love bags and bags that remind me of vacation are a bonus. :)

I love my tervis! Glad I didnt miss it.

Archived