What is the latest Carnival platinum gift?

near the beach

We were on the Miracle 3 weeks ago and they had a new tote bag. It sort of resembles the backpack type bag they had last year, but it is a tote bag. We cruise once a month on Carnival, and got the Tumblers on all cruises in Nov, Dec, Jan, & Feb. In March we got the bag.

We were told the tumblers are gone with a ship runs out and these are the new gifts.

Any chance you could post a photo? Please and Thank you! :)

They are very nice....I was afraid they were going to be Tervis knock-offs, but they are real Tervis Tumblers. I just wish they were larger than 20oz and had a straw instead of a sippy lid.

I did hear earlier in the year that they were going to be changing out the Platinum gifts several time a year. I don't know what else they are planning to offer.

Go to Bed Bath and Beyond and look for them there. They have various lids to suit your preferences. I believe the one with the straw was $3.99 last time I saw them there.

Like the bag..we had so many of the original ones...I gave them away..but we have a place at the coast...so a beach bag is always nice!! We have received the bags...coolers...binoculars...picture frames but no tervis tumblers...but I'm okay with the bag:D

They are very nice....I was afraid they were going to be Tervis knock-offs, but they are real Tervis Tumblers. I just wish they were larger than 20oz and had a straw instead of a sippy lid.

You can still use a straw with those lids :rolleyes:

I'd probably get more use out of the bag than a cup. I use the tote bag that I got on my only HAL cruise so, yeah, I'll take the bag. Ideally, I'll get the cup next week and then the bag in November, but it never seems to work out that way for me.

I gave away a few picture frames (still have mine in a box somewhere, probably next to my Platinum stationery :p); gave away a couple of the little coolers; gave away two pairs of binoculars.

Archived