Private Driver in Milford Haven, Wales

Lvntrvl

We are a family of five (3 college age children) who will be in Milford Haven, Wales on the Ocean Princess on Wed. July 31, 2013. We are looking for a private driver or a taxi service that can take us to the local sites ... Pembroke Castle, Carew Castle, and St. David's seem to be the key venues.:) Is this reasonable and what are my options. Any other suggestions are most appreciated.:)

Pembroke Castle is certainly worth a visit if the weather is kind. http://www.castlewales.com/pembroke.html

There isn't a developed excursion service in Milford Haven but no doubt you could hire a taxi. With five of you though it would not be so easy. Alternatively you could hire a car and drive yourself. - http://www.enterprise.co.uk/car_rental/branchDetails.do - Budget about £120 for the rental plus fuel.

Hi,

Sorry can't help with personal information as North, where we live and South Wales are a long way apart but I hate to see a post unanswered.

I would look up the tourist information centre for Milford Haven and email them for some details of taxi's or hire cars, opening times etc. most of our information centres are very helpful and deal with quite large areas. Post again if you can not find anything and I will do some research for you.

Archived