Captain's Club 2014/2015 Aus/Nz pre sale open from Monday 29th April

xxpinksaltxx

Just received this email from Celebrity, outlining that pre-sale for the Aus/NZ cruises opens from Monday April 29th.

Celebrity’s Australia, New Zealand & South Pacific cruises pre-sale

Choose Celebrity Solstice or Celebrity Century in 2014-15

From Monday 29 April 2013, as a valued Captain’s Club member, you’ll have first priority when booking a Celebrity 2014-15 local cruise. On sale exclusively from Monday, our new programme of Australia, New Zealand and South Pacific cruises offer more choice with a wider range of Celebrity itineraries available, as Celebrity Solstice and Celebrity Century sail from Australia in 2014.

Celebrity Century’s cruises for the 2014-15 season include:

• A new 23 night Trans Pacific sailing with calls at Hawaii, Tahiti, Fiji and New Caledonia

• A new 8 night South Pacific cruise

• A new 8 night South Australian cruise calling at Melbourne, Adelaide and Port Lincoln

Thanks! I don't know what I have to do to get on the mailing list, but I just signed up yet again for emails. I'm currently booked on the 12 night Oct 13 SP/Fiji cruise, but since it is the first sailing of this itinerary and there are no others currently listed there is no basis for price comparison. I do see the 8 night which makes mine seem like a bargain, but it will be nice to see other options. Cheers!

Just received this email from Celebrity, outlining that pre-sale for the Aus/NZ cruises opens from Monday April 29th.

From Monday 29 April 2013, as a valued Captain’s Club member, you’ll have first priority when booking a Celebrity 2014-15 local cruise. On sale exclusively from Monday, our new programme of Australia, New Zealand and South Pacific cruises offer more choice with a wider range of Celebrity itineraries available, as Celebrity Solstice and Celebrity Century sail from Australia in 2014.

• A new 23 night Trans Pacific sailing with calls at Hawaii, Tahiti, Fiji and New Caledonia

• A new 8 night South Australian cruise calling at Melbourne, Adelaide and Port Lincoln

Thanks for your post:) .Although I have asked both on line & verbally both to Captains club & the corporate office at least 12 times or more ,we NEVER get the announcements .It has been so frustrating.:(

Being retired we can & want to take a Celebrity cruise of the length 23 night Trans Pacific ;):). Now we need to see the itinerary ,pricing ie . It would be nice if it were a R/T from the west coast ;but ,it might be a tad short on days, for that to happen :o.Regardless we are willing & able to fly one way from Los Angeles or to Los Angeles ,albeit a very long flight from Australia .A direct flight (no stops ) is about 19 hours :eek:

Thanks! I don't know what I have to do to get on the mailing list, but I just signed up yet again for emails. I'm currently booked on the 12 night Oct 13 SP/Fiji cruise, but since it is the first sailing of this itinerary and there are no others currently listed there is no basis for price comparison. I do see the 8 night which makes mine seem like a bargain, but it will be nice to see other options. Cheers!

I don' get emails either. Wondering whether to book early as jan 2014 prices seem to be going Down

Regards

Susan

Thank you for the information.

I just talked to an agent at the office in germany.She did not know anything.

Maybe You can give more information about the E-Mail you got.

Thank you very much

Petra and Michael

(Germany)

I honestly don't know the trick to receiving the emails from Celebrity. Funny enough, I receive the UK emails (priced in pounds too) even though my account is clearly set up as an Australian account. My partner however recieves the Australian emails.

Archived