Amsterdam cabins for Alaska 2014

Watson's aunt

Are you asking for the right cabins based on a new cabin category?

I made that mistake the first time I went looking to book a cabin for Alaska on the Amsterdam. I knew what cabin I wanted, as I have stayed in it several times, but it wasn't listed.

When I tried under the new cabin category, there it was.

Hi

I thought I was putting in the cabin I had last year. It was wrong cabin #3370. I went in and found out it is now a D.(Lower Promenade Deck) What I do not under is why they are offering a upgrade to the main deck.

I would think the upper deck would be better? I stayed on the main deck two years ago in a inside. I know they sat cabins on Lower Promenade Deck are partial sea view all that means is the railings. I know that promenade is now D cabins and main are C

thanks

Mary

Main Deck outside cabins are larger than outsides on Lower Promenade on this class of ship. That could be the difference. Location forward/mid-ship/aft is usually a big difference in determining cabin category.

I was looking mid ship 3350-60.

I forget how big are the windows on main deck. I only booked the inside of main deck. I need a window. My wind needs one. I want her to get into cruising. I booked another inside last year but was upgraded to the Promenade. Now the promenade is asking if you want a upgrade to Mail deck.

Mary

Archived