NCL says "Kids Sail Free" again....Booking Window: 4/28/13-5/4/13

I caught the first promotion a month ago or so and booked for this fall.

Apparently they've done it again. I didn't see the little icon_kidsSailFree_orange-v2.png "sail free" icons on any of the sailing dates but maybe you can see them. At first I thought I was accessing an old page but when I look at the terms and conditions, the booking window is Booking Window: 4/28/13-5/4/13.

I can see the icons. I'm hoping some of the people on my December roll call manages to catch it this time around (since they missed out on the last time). This is such an awesome deal. There must have not been a lot of people that took advantage of it last time since they are offering it again so soon. I don't believe I have ever seen them do that before. :confused:

I think KSF usually just include the fall because that's the slow time for cruising. Once the new year starts again with all the spring breaks and the sun seekers recovering from winter, they are just not as hard up for cruisers. I have never seen them do this twice but I also don't remember the last time they offered KSF for the spring. I wish they would. :)

We want to book the Jan 1, 2014 Sun. I'm hoping for another kids sail free that includes this sailing! (the current sale is for 2013 sailings)

Dont hold out for this sailing to be included on any Kids Sail Free sales. The KSF is (typically) for fall sailings when the season is slow and kids are back in school. A way to entice families (money spending parents) to still sail.

Dont hold out for this sailing to be included on any Kids Sail Free sales. The KSF is (typically) for fall sailings when the season is slow and kids are back in school. A way to entice families (money spending parents) to still sail.

The KSF promo isn't available on my November 3rd cruise :(

It is still being offered this summer for Alaska sailings but I cant find an Alaska sailing that it still applies on! Grrr....

Booked Alaska cruise this June, 2 kids sail free, great deal!

Archived