Hotels in Galveston, Texas

TThompson05

You found it!:D
YUUUUP:D It just doesnt show up when I do a search of my threads:confused: But at least it is still around

Lovely photos!

Thank You:o

I was able to get a reservation for one night at Harbor House:D but not via their own website. I went through another internet site.

That how we did our original booking as well.

But sometimes if you call direct, they will let you do one night, as it gets closer to stay

I have been looking for August and most do say you have to stay 2 nights. I wish I had tried Priceline for Harbor House! Ive stayed there and love it. I did however get a one night at Inn at the WaterPark. Which will be nice since we will be leaving our car. Ive stayed there one night before and its ok. Very friendly staff and clean.

Priceline was the only site I could find that would offer the one night stay, when others turned me away!:D

I was able to get a reservation for one night at Harbor House:D but not via their own website. I went through another internet site.

I'm looking for a hotel pre-cruise as well. The Harbor House is sold out for my date. What internet site did you go through to book your reservation?

I'm looking for a hotel pre-cruise as well. The Harbor House is sold out for my date. What internet site did you go through to book your reservation?

Tremont

San Luis

Moody Gardens

Hilton

Holiday Inn Resort

Holiday Inn. Express

Gaidos

Commodore

Country inn

Google Harbor House and some will pop up. I think it was Hotelone. After I booked I got a little nervous since the hotel website said not available for my dates and checked reviews for the third party. They were not all stellar so I called the hotel and they did have my reservation and they sent me a confirmation. They said it went through Expedia, so there must be some kind of connection with the hotel one. Good luck. The pictures of the hotel look really nice and it couldn't be a better location.

Archived