Carnival Fascination

jesscruiser

Just got off the Fascination this morning.....we had a wonderful time!!! The food was good, the service was great and every crew member we met were so friendly and helpful.

First time I have ever been to Half Moon Cay and WOW I have never seen such beautiful water in all my life!

Great ship......cant wait to go back!!!!

Because of the location of the unobstructed Junior Suites, I was wondering if anyone had a complaint about turbulence. Obviously the center of the ship must be the most comfortable.

This was our least favorite ship and least favorite cruise. We found the buffet area dirty and the service on the boat wasn't good.

We did enjoy the food and kids camp. The Sensation, which is similar, was great. Been on her twice.

This was our least favorite ship and least favorite cruise. We found the buffet area dirty and the service on the boat wasn't good.

We did enjoy the food and kids camp. The Sensation, which is similar, was great. Been on her twice.

I see you were on the Fascination almost 4 years ago... it has been thru drydock in Jan. Maybe the whole ship is better now?

We were on her the same year in Jan (2009) and had a great time, wife even won a cruise playing Bingo.

Archived