Drag Stars at Sea Cruise, 11/30-12/7 2013

pidaho1971

I received a Facebook suggestion of this cruise yesterday, which given my "likes" of RSVP, Atlantis, and RPDR I can't really find fault with the logic. I really don't have any interest in such a trip, but I did click the link to see the specifics because of curiosity, the cat, etc...

It's on the same ship that RSVP's 2014 Caribbean cruise will use (MSC Divina) and the ports of call include Jamaica AND Grand Cayman! Hello? :confused:

Even if I was DYING to cruise with drag queens, I couldn't make myself take this trip.

MSC is a decent line for the cost.....but Jamaica & Grand Cayman......RSVP should know better( and any other gay sponsored business).

THe only way to hit the lines & businesses is w/ $$$$$$$

I received a Facebook suggestion of this cruise yesterday, which given my "likes" of RSVP, Atlantis, and RPDR I can't really find fault with the logic. I really don't have any interest in such a trip, but I did click the link to see the specifics because of curiosity, the cat, etc...

It's on the same ship that RSVP's 2014 Caribbean cruise will use (MSC Divina) and the ports of call include Jamaica AND Grand Cayman! Hello? :confused:

Even if I was DYING to cruise with drag queens, I couldn't make myself take this trip.

It's on the same ship that RSVP's 2014 Caribbean cruise will use (MSC Divina) and the ports of call include Jamaica AND Grand Cayman! Hello?

MSC is a decent line for the cost.....but Jamaica & Grand Cayman......RSVP should know better( and any other gay sponsored business).

THe only way to hit the lines & businesses is w/ $$$$$$$

The RSVP charter on Divina is going to St. Maarten and San Juan; Pidaho: where did you get the idea that its Jamaica and Grand Cayman?

The RSVP charter on Divina is going to St. Maarten and San Juan; Pidaho: where did you get the idea that its Jamaica and Grand Cayman?

I didn't say the ports of call were the same- Just the same ship. I apologize if that was unclear.

• 2 weeks later...
The Nov30 Al&Chuck is going to Jamaica and Grand Cayman HELLO, they hate us there WHY Al& Chuck

I am surprised Rupaul kept Al and Chuck Travel as a sponsor after that Carnival debacle especially since Al and Chuck were siding with Carnival.

Mind boggling.

Archived