You Know That You Are Addicted to Cruising - Carnival Edition

zumbaguy

You have a Extra saving account and nick name account.."Cruise"

Same here. When we get our bank statements, one account says "Cruise Account" right on it. When one of my pension checks is deposited, the bank automatically puts X amount in the cruise account.

You know youre addicted when youre actually thinking about working on a ship now that youre an empty nester and submitted an information email to Carnival Careers today!

Why the heck not??? I work as a bank manager in a small town that I hate. I love traveling. Im a total go with the flow kinda girl and am not afraid to be away from home. Yes I would miss my DH a lot but this may just be what Ive been looking for.

I totally measure things in how much cruises cost! Like when I took my car in for all the scheduled maintenance I had neglected and it was more than the entire cruise + pre-vacation I went on.

...when you have learned not to post about your travel on social media because apparently no one cares anymore...

You can hear the Muster Drill horn from your condo and count the number of blasts.

Then you calculate the number of Muster Drills until your next cruise (36)!

Sent from my iPod touch using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

Edited by ccruisequeen

He is Mr. Carnival to me lol :D

I KNOW I cruise too much .. if I am gone from somewhere, when people see me the next time.. they ask have you been cruising. I could of been sick or a million other things, right?

Its like a embarrassing addiction. Im afraid to bring up the word cruise to most people I know.

I don't think I cruise TOO much...once a year, but for my friends in Montana it's way more than they do....I'm always being asked, "When is your next cruise?"

I do check CC more than FB

I have been to zydococruisers website...several times and love his reviews...

When my DH had his tooth pulled because a root canal...."cost as much as a cruise"....LOL

When at the mention of, "I'm thinking of going on a cruise" by a friend (or stranger)...I jump in with, "if you have any questions....."

the amount of time I spend on Cruise Critic reading/planning....my house could be clean, my taxes done on time, my workouts done!

Guess that's why I cruise....don't have to do any of those things!

ps...dont put me in a nursing home....just a cruise ship with B2B2B itineraries :D

If I win the six-hundred million dollar lottery I plan to do B2b2b cruises forever.

No you wouldn't - you would just buy a 'residence' here: :D:D

No you wouldn't - you would just buy a 'residence' here: :D:D

Not unless it can pick me up in Long Beach (I hate to fly to cruise, especially with all that luggage!) :)

Not unless it can pick me up in Long Beach (I hate to fly to cruise, especially with all that luggage!) :)

Tell you what I'll 'drive' you to wherever the ship is - and have no problem shlepping luggage, unpacking and doing whatever odd chores need to be done while cruising :)

OMG I'm addicted, since I do all thats been posted before breakfast.

I've just booked my 12 and 13th cruise.. My bucket list has one thing on it, and thats, a year on one cruise ship or another, going anywhere it wants to, and not spending a night on land anywhere. My idea of heaven, no matter how many times I have to pack and leave for the next ship..

-When your cruises are booked two years out and you're just waiting for the next itineraries to book some more.

-When you keep a generic packing list on your computer.

-When you pack the day before the cruise and don't even need to refer to your list.

-When you make WCMC at home because it's been too long since you had any.

You are so right. I made a couple last sunday for dessert. They were good, but not the same cause I had no one to serve it up to me:(.

When you spend more time than you should checking to see if new itineraries are out.

When everyone in your travel group just assumes that you've reserched every aspect of our cruise and have tours identified:rolleyes:.

When you know every nook and cranny of a ship before embarkation.

When you create a daily list of things to do on board a year before boarding:D:D