breeze cove 2298

i know someone has cruised in that room by now haha....just wonderin is there lifeboats above that room????? i was on the dream in 2298 and loved every minute of it with lifeboats or not i was just wondering thanks

We had 2398 on the breeze in feb. loved the room and great location. Yes there is a lifeboat overhead and only know that if you look directly up. There was no camera looking into the cabin like other cove balconies. Lol we would book this room again for sure! Heard no noise from above either

We just got off the Breeze and were in the room next door: 2294. Great room, great location, great view of the water. There are lifeboats above the coves all around the ship. There wasn't anything different about the lifeboats above us.

Cameras really? We booked our first cove balcony 2354 on Breeze......and what cameras?

There are security cameras mounted alongside the ship because the officers on the bridge cannot see under the lifeboats from either bridge wing.

camera.jpg

Edited by p_mori7

right there is a gap in the lifeboats and im just trying to figure out exactly where that gap is .......there are like 2 rooms on each side that have no lifeboat above them...not that it matters either way i love the room was just wondering guess i will find out in 2 days

Did a Cove Balc on The Dream and just back from the Breeze. Lov em, but did hear from neighbors that you do NOT want to be under the galley. 2272 had no lifeboats overhead to maybe 2280-no further back until stern of the galley. Same on starboard.

2272 was fantastic

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...
My family and I are booked on the Breeze rooms 2298 and 2294 does anyone know can the door that connects the cove balcony's be opened up so we can have one big balcony.

I have stayed in 2294 on the Breeze but wasn't traveling with the people in the next cabin so I didn't check. But I did find this information on those cabins:

2294 7C 185/45 = 230 sq ft

Beds: two twin beds (convert to king)-single sofa bed

View: window and cove balcony

Bathroom: shower-toilet-sink

Features: Interactive flat-screen TV, telephone, 110 AC current, individual climate control, hair dryer, safe, non-stocked mini bar unit, 3-closets, desk and ottoman seat, sofa and coffee table

Balcony Features: 2 patio chairs and table / balcony partition opens to: 2298

2298 7C 185/45 = 230 sq ft

Beds: two twin beds (convert to king)

View: window and cove balcony

Bathroom: shower-toilet-sink

Features: Interactive flat-screen TV, telephone, 110 AC current, individual climate control, hair dryer, safe, non-stocked mini bar unit, 3-closets, desk and ottoman seat, sofa and coffee table

Balcony Features: 2 patio chairs and table / balcony partition opens to: 2294

According to this it looks like the partition can be opened between these cabins to make a large balcony. Be sure to ask early once onboard. I think they only open a certain number of partitions per cruise.

We just got off the Breeze, stayed in room 2370 cove balcony. To answer the above question, the noise with the balcony door shut was non existent. And no water spray, we left clothes to dry on the balcony. I would do another cove balcony in a heartbeat, more privacy and I loved being close to the water.

2338 had no noise. There's a lifeboat above and a camera pointed directly on the balcony. It's right in the middle of the ship right around the corner from the middle elevators. I didn't like this location because in order to get to certain places on the ship we had to walk all the way to forward elevators or all the way to aft elevators. Took us a few days to figure that out lol.

We had a cove on Dream and there were two things that did bother me. One was the camera hanging there made me feel like I was being watched. I asked on this site after we got back and people say the cameras only point up and down the length of the ship and not into the balconies. Second was I like to sit out at night and they would leave the lights that shine back onto the ship on. This made our balcony way to bright for me. Other than that we both loved it and have one booked for May.