Celebrity Customer Service

Sandy1975

I booked my cruise through a TA. I still don't see my beverage package in the Celebrity website so I called Celebrity CS to see if they could see that in my reservation. The person I talked to said that I would have to go through my TA. I didn't want him to make any changes as I just needed confirmation. He said he could not do that. I asked him, can you see details on my reservation? His reply was "Yes" yet he said he could not provide that info to me. I thought this was poor CS. I am going into a meeting soon so I could not wait for a supervisor.

Has this been the case for any of you that wanted to confirm things with Celebrity but booked through a TA? I will call later again and request a US customer service rep and see what I get.

I booked my cruise through a TA. I still don't see my beverage package in the Celebrity website so I called Celebrity CS to see if they could see that in my reservation. The person I talked to said that I would have to go through my TA. I didn't want him to make any changes as I just needed confirmation. He said he could not do that. I asked him, can you see details on my reservation? His reply was "Yes" yet he said he could not provide that info to me. I thought this was poor CS. I am going into a meeting soon so I could not wait for a supervisor.

Has this been the case for any of you that wanted to confirm things with Celebrity but booked through a TA? I will call later again and request a US customer service rep and see what I get.

If one booked through a TA, my understanding is that for everything you are suppose to go through ur TA--as they are getting paid to make the changes/ inquiries.

It can take quite awhile before ur beverage pkg will show up online. Was a month for us and have read others have taken 4-6 weeks!

Took about 6 weeks for our beverage package to show. But, if you use a TA than you must go through the TA. In the future, if you want to be able to go to Celebrity and discuss anything, than book it directly with Celebrity. Since you used a TA and Celebrity is paying that TA, that TA takes responsibility for your reservation.

I called to ask the cost to upgrade from basic to premium (since the website only had the full price). The rep confirmed the cost to upgrade while also confirming I had the basic package.

Maybe I just had a rep who didn't follow policy but when I said I was trying to upgrade my package on-line and it didn't show me as having the basic package he seemed more than willing to help.

I called to ask the cost to upgrade from basic to premium (since the website only had the full price). The rep confirmed the cost to upgrade while also confirming I had the basic package.

Maybe I just had a rep who didn't follow policy but when I said I was trying to upgrade my package on-line and it didn't show me as having the basic package he seemed more than willing to help.

Yes, I found it odd that the person was not willing to help even when I said I wanted to see if I could upgrade. Whatever... I will just wait and bring all my confirmation information with me.

Yes, I found it odd that the person was not willing to help even when I said I wanted to see if I could upgrade. Whatever... I will just wait and bring all my confirmation information with me.

Ask your TA to send you Celebrity's "Guest Copy". On that invoice you should see WAVE promo (or something like that lol). Celebrity is paying your TA to take care of these details for you;)

Sent from my iPad using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

I guess this is one of those things we could have mentioned when the VP was looking for hard examples of web site issues but it would also seem to me that they know about many of the issues and just choose to ignore them.

Sandy1975......Go to the Celebrity web-site http://www.celebritycruises.com/home.do Then find(at top) 'already booked.' Then go to 'online booking.' After going there, and putting in your info, find at top left, 'my reservation.' After going there, find at right, 'my cruise extra's..... Mine finally has..... 'My Cruise Extras

Beverage Package

• Classic to Premium Package Upgrade
  • Purchased' I upgraded to the premium drink pkg through my T/A prior to my cruise, and it took awhile for Celebrity to put the charge through. When they finally did, I finally found the above posted. As Christine Frances wrote, you may want to have your travel agent get the booking confirmation-guest copy from Celebrity. The 123 classic drink pkg should be posted as WAV-7.

Sandy1975......Go to the Celebrity web-site http://www.celebritycruises.com/home.do Then find(at top) 'already booked.' Then go to 'online booking.' After going there, and putting in your info, find at top left, 'my reservation.' After going there, find at right, 'my cruise extra's..... My Cruise Extras

Beverage Package

• Classic to Premium Package Upgrade
  • Purchased I upgraded to the premium drink pkg through my T/A prior to my cruise, and it took awhile for Celebrity to put the charge through. When they finally did, I finally found the above posted. As Christine Frances wrote, you may want to have your travel agent get the booking confirmation-guest copy from Celbebrity. The 123 classic drink pkg should be posted as WAV-7.

Thanks, it is not there yet :(

I have a copy of what I have bought. I just wish I could see it in my celebrity account. Patience is not my strong suit!

I contacted Celebrity just this week about the same thing. My 123 GO package had not shown up online, and I booked thru a travel agent in March. In my case, the Celebrity agent was very accommodating and did not hesitate to tell me that yes, it was on my reservation, but it would take some time for it to show up online. I guess it all depends on who you talk to. Maybe, try another agent???

You must do inquiries, changes or anything else through the person to whom you booked the cruise through. If TA, then call your TA. If Celebrity, then they will help you.

Judy

We booked the 123 Go in Feb for a cruise in Oct 2013. Enquired about it not showing on our My Celebrity 6 weeks later. We finally received a reply last week.

That is why cruisers 'exhale' once they get on board. They don't have to deal with X back of house and customer service anymore.......

Archived