Private Tour Company for VilleFranche

Aurora2143

I've read through some of the older threads and have tried contacting some of the companies such as Revelations but have not gotten any replies back.

We will be in VilleFranche from 7am-7pm in October, and would love to find a good private tour.

Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Thank you!

I've read through some of the older threads and have tried contacting some of the companies such as Revelations but have not gotten any replies back.

We will be in VilleFranche from 7am-7pm in October, and would love to find a good private tour.

Thank you!

We used sylvie di cristo, and she was outstanding. It was one our most memorable days of our Med cruise. You can just google her.

Another vote for Kultours. We just returned from a 12 day Med cruise on the Equinox and Ingrid is the best. Very personable, treats you like a friend and loves her job. One of the best tours we've ever done!

Thank you!

We were very happy with (Alain) dream tours a couple of years ago

I have Ingrid with Kultours booked for a day in September going to Nice, St. Paul and Eze. She also suggested Peille or Antibe as alternatives. We will be there on a Monday so the regular markets in Nice will be closed. We haven't been to any of these places before. Any recommendations?

Emails with Ingrid have been great. She is very accommodating on the itinerary, thus my question. She said we can decide when we get there and she will go wherever we want.

Has anyone had experience with Riviera Premium Tours? I've read some great things about them on Tripadvisor.

Although we haven't used them before, we have booked Riviera for a 5 hour tour of Monte Carlo and others when our ship calls at Nice in July. I discovered them via Trip Adviser and they were extremely helpful throughout the booking process. I hope this helps.

Incidentally we settled on RomeinLimo for the Italian ports.

Thank you!

Revelation Tours is a small operation and they stay quite busy. It can sometimes take several days for them to answer an email. We have used them on several occasion and have always enjoyed the tours they have arranged.

Archived