GOLF recs and EPIC 2014 Eastern Caribbean

I see that NCL has no formal excursions for golf on their Eastern Caribbean ports. :mad:

Any past EPIC cruisers out there on the EC route know anything about golfing options that can be arranged independtly in those ports?

St Maarten, St Thomas or Nassau?

THANKS!:D

I see that NCL has no formal excursions for golf on their Eastern Caribbean ports. :mad:

Any past EPIC cruisers out there on the EC route know anything about golfing options that can be arranged independtly in those ports?

St Maarten, St Thomas or Nassau?

THANKS!:D

I second that for Mahogany Run on St. Thomas - we play it every time we stop there. St. Martin - don't recommend golf there (Mullet Bay)- there one course has not been well maintained for years. Nassau - the Ocean Club on Paradise Island is beautiful but may be difficult to get a tee time.

Great - thanks for the St Thomas tip!

would you know if the Ocean Club is part of Atlantis?

No. not part of Atlantis - I believe it's affiliated with the Ocean Club resort. As you venture out on Paradise Island, the resort is past Atlantis and the golf course is past that.

• 2 weeks later...

We have played the Mahogany run course several times and they are very accommodating. The first few times we played we booked thru the cruise ship which was not NCL. The last time I booked on line and unlike golf courses in the states they don't make you stick to a set tee time. The course has 3 holes called the Devil's Triangle which is very beautiful. Challenging and fun course. I don't think you would be disappointed.

Archived