Ocean Princess in 1986

Could I have gone on a cruise on that ship? I think I was on a cruise that had stops in Florida (did a day trip to Disney that was included) and two Caribbean islands (which I don't recall)

I remember this as the logo

Ocean_Cruise_Lines-logo-277B00AD78-seeklogo.com.gif

Am I nuts? Had it possibly been recently (at the time) purchased by Princess?

Search is your friend. Googling, I found this:

http://www.simplonpc.co.uk/Ocean.html

Thanks Bruce. I did actually find that page before I made my post. I guess I just wanted confirmation that it sailed in the Caribbean out of Boston or NY or maybe Philly in the summer as that site mentions summers in the Med.

Thanks Bruce. I did actually find that page before I made my post. I guess I just wanted confirmation that it sailed in the Caribbean out of Boston or NY or maybe Philly in the summer as that site mentions summers in the Med.

It also says she spent winters in the Caribbean.

I most definitely went on that cruise in the summer. Maybe it's route that year was an anomaly or the information on that website might not be 100% accurate.

I will have to go through my mom's things as she kept a travel diary and would have made a note about it. I do know it was an Ocean cruise because I received a bag with that logo on it when I participated in a "Guess the Profession" game show.

I most definitely went on that cruise in the summer. Maybe it's route that year was an anomaly or the information on that website might not be 100% accurate.

I will have to go through my mom's things as she kept a travel diary and would have made a note about it. I do know it was an Ocean cruise because I received a bag with that logo on it when I participated in a "Guess the Profession" game show.

If you click the link where it says "Sapphire" (right before the pictures), you will see that she did Caribbean cruises (which they don't mention on the Ocean Cruise Line page).

Archived