aft balconies deck 10 Radiance class?

It's been several years since I sailed in a deck 10 aft balcony on a Radiance class ship. These would be directly under the outdoor WJ seating area. Is there noise during the night from deck 11 in these cabins, please?

We recently sailed on the Brilliance in cabin 1104 and experienced minimal noise from the Windjammer. The balcony was huge (room for two lounge chairs, 2 normal chairs and a small table), and I loved sitting out and watching the wake. Enjoy!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

989321411_ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1368369838.601347.jpg.05dbd1494b9011e49f6ec06c424a70c0.jpg

We recently sailed on the Brilliance in cabin 1104 and experienced minimal noise from the Windjammer. The balcony was huge (room for two lounge chairs, 2 normal chairs and a small table), and I loved sitting out and watching the wake. Enjoy!

I am soooo thrilled to hear this...we will be in that exact cabin on the Brillance next Feb. First ever aft!

We were on the Brilliance in 1600 in March. There was a little noise early in the am as Gary said, and some people leaning over the rail above when I was sitting out on the balcony having morning coffee. The balcony was actually more private than I expected. The balconies don't actually overlook each other like they do on the Voyager class ships.

10zxz5x.jpg

A view of the balcony including the Windjammer overhang.

9lbo29.jpg

Looking down from the Windjammer outside eating area.

I am soooo thrilled to hear this...we will be in that exact cabin on the Brillance next Feb. First ever aft!

It was our first aft cabin as well - you're going to love it!!!

You are going to love 9256. We will be in that very cabin on the Radiance in about 80 days. We have had aft cabins on deck 8, 9 and 10. The positive is you will have an awesome view of everything. If you love the sun you will need to be closer to the rail, which will allow viewing from decks above you. We don't want to be in the sun so it is great for us. Our upcoming cruise is to Alaska so we also will have the benefit of shelter from rain and wind. Noise isn't a huge issue from the Windjammer.

The negatives..... none in our opinion, we don't mind the walk back there. We had 11729 on the Allure, now that is a walk. :p

Be sure you advise RCL that you do not want an upgrade if you don't want to lose that cabin.

It's been several years since I sailed in a deck 10 aft balcony on a Radiance class ship. These would be directly under the outdoor WJ seating area. Is there noise during the night from deck 11 in these cabins, please?

We had 1602 on Jewel back in March and I will concur there is early morning noise from chairs moving. It did not wake me up but it made it difficult to get back to sleep.

Sent from my Kindle Fire HD using Tapatalk 2

Archived