Just off the Freedom this morning

First RRCL in a while. Had a great time. Easy on and easy off. It was very well organized. Ship is in great shape. Pool areas a little crowded on sea days.

Food great. Liked Potofino better than chops:)

Any questions will reply.

I'm glad you had a good time. I get to cruise Freedom in 1 week!!! I had a specific question but now I can't remember. So....What was your favorite meals in the MDR? What did you like about Portofinos that was better than Chops?

Did you wear all the clothes you brought? LOL, I think I might be over packing

I too sail in one week ( Hi Jax :))

What time did you arrive in St. Thomas? Leave?

Was the tram to mountain top working? I've heard there is construction or something like that.

My husband wants the classic alcohol package, I want the premium. Will they allow us to book different packages onboard? Where do we go to sign up? Is there a long line if we wait to do it on the ship vs booking the same package online?

Thank you!

I like Portofino's better than Chop's also.

Did your sea pass have the coupons loaded onto it for your sailing ? Or did you have the coupon books still? If your sea pass was loaded, can you share your experience on how it worked.

Totally agree on Freedom. The ship is in awesome shape. We also enjoyed Portofino over others (even though service was better in Chops).

We agree. The Portofino Wine Dinner Series on Freedom was spectacular and I continue to recommend it. That seafood skewer thing the GF had was amazing. I'm a big red meat eater, but I was jealous of the setup she received!

Archived