Freedom B2B Trip Review 4/28/13 - 5/12/13 (picture heavy)!!!

Day 14 (7) - At Sea

Saturday_zps514786c6.png

For those who haven't figured it out already, the picture above is the floor of the elevators. Each day it tells you what day of the week it is. At first, this seems very helpful and informative. Until you reach this point in your cruise and realize it is a cruel and sadistic joke - how dare they remind me that I have to leave tomorrow!!! And not just once, but every time I step into an elevator!

I'm reminded of what my wife told me the last time we stayed in the Hyatt in the Orlando airport. We had a room with a balcony that faced in towards the airport interior. Very early in the morning she was awakened by the sound of a child who didn't want to go home. All she heard was "No! No! No! No!" which then deteriorated into crying. It makes me sad every time I think about it, but is exactly how I felt when I saw the dreaded "Saturday" on the floor.

No more paperwork after this. I promise.

Compass141_zpsbeab467c.png

Compass142_zps9b0c4450.png

Compass143_zpsf1b0e305.png

Compass144_zps341a1c1e.png

Sangria_zpsa45eec94.png

Torched Cherry Sangria to help me forget what day it is and to stop the throbbing headache (it worked).

Today was Freedom Fest on the Royal Promenade. It is basically a demonstration of everything the ship has to offer.

Eagle_zps9f3ed5ad.png

Chef_zpsac8c5372.png

Food (butter) sculptures.

IceSculptures_zps5ecacb46.png

Dolphin_zps07c42586.png

Ice sculptures.

TowelClasses_zps668c39e4.png

Towel animal demonstration. So you can have a towel animal every night at home.

They had food (of course). I stuck to a salad from the Windjammer. No more food.

There really wasn't much to do. I had sent out quite a bit of our clothes in the Wash & Fold special and wouldn't be getting that back until at least 5:00 pm when Mauricio was back on duty. So, we kinda puttered around and half-heartedly packed up what we could.

BombaySapphire_zps40eb47d9.pngMirabelle_zpsb76c9494.png

Farewell cocktails - Bombay Sapphire Martini and Mirabelle.

Canapes_zpse7628e1b.png

Argh! No more snacks!!!

Scallops_zpse550a4e4.pngTapas_zps7c774cec.png

Sea Scallops (good, not as good as with the wine dinner) and Spanish Tapas Plate (excellent, same as first time).

ChopsFilet_zpsdca5ddfc.pngPasta_zps9cffe8c2.png

Chops Filet Mignon (excellent, fish, barrel, 'nuff said) and Linguine Pomodoro (S) (excellent, simple sauce was fresh and tasty).

Jean-LucColombo_zps44541fac.png

Jean-Luc Colombo Chateauneuf Du Pape 2010 (excellent,great blend of fruits and tannins, evolved through dinner becoming more mild and mellow)

KeyLimePie_zps5f3301d6.pngIceCream_zps8e6dc3d5.png

Key Lime Pie (very good, nice balance of tartness and sweetness) and Vanilla Ice Cream (very good, simple but good).

We said our goodbyes to all of the crew and fellow passengers and headed to bed early. With an excursion, we were set to be first off the ship at 7:15 am. Yikes. I suppose it is alarm time. I'll tell you how well I handled that later...

15 days and counting until the FOS Western trip! Just cant keep away from your daily reviews, what will we do next week!!

This cruise (or half of it) is being reviewed by at least one other person. You could check that out. Or there is always yet another Allure review... Those are like shuttle buses - another one comes by every 15 minutes or so.:rolleyes:

Day 14 (7) - At Sea

Saturday_zps514786c6.png

For those who haven't figured it out already, the picture above is the floor of the elevators. Each day it tells you what day of the week it is. At first, this seems very helpful and informative. Until you reach this point in your cruise and realize it is a cruel and sadistic joke - how dare they remind me that I have to leave tomorrow!!! And not just once, but every time I step into an elevator!

I'm reminded of what my wife told me the last time we stayed in the Hyatt in the Orlando airport. We had a room with a balcony that faced in towards the airport interior. Very early in the morning she was awakened by the sound of a child who didn't want to go home. All she heard was "No! No! No! No!" which then deteriorated into crying. It makes me sad every time I think about it, but is exactly how I felt when I saw the dreaded "Saturday" on the floor.

No more paperwork after this. I promise.

Compass141_zpsbeab467c.png

Compass142_zps9b0c4450.png

Compass143_zpsf1b0e305.png

Compass144_zps341a1c1e.png

Sangria_zpsa45eec94.png

Torched Cherry Sangria to help me forget what day it is and to stop the throbbing headache (it worked).

Funny to hear you say this at this point of a two-weaker. It really answers my question I have been having in my head: what if two weeks is TOO LNG?! Crazy talk I guess!! Glad to know as a cruise-addict, even two weeks is TOO SHRT!

Funny to hear you say this at this point of a two-weaker. It really answers my question I have been having in my head: what if two weeks is TOO LNG?! Crazy talk I guess!! Glad to know as a cruise-addict, even two weeks is TOO SHRT!

I had wondered the same thing when I took my first repo which was 10 nites - followed in consecutive years by 13 and 14 nites...you really relax on the longer cruises - not trying to cram in everything .We took a five nite on the Jewel in April and I was kind of offended when they kicked us off after only five days. So I have a 13 niter on the Brilliance in October and the B2B on the Freedom for 2014 ....

I have enjoyed your review so much! We leave tomorrow on Freedom, & I am counting the hours til we leave :). Can you tell me where you get the cherry torched sangrias? They sound awesome, I love a good glass of sangria!!

Great review, great photos. We are thinking about taking a cruise on FOS, it will be our first on RCI, we have been on 13 cruises with the other cruise line. We have enjoyed our cruises just wanted to try RCI. For those of you that have sailed RCI and Carnival, how does formal night dress compare to Carnival?

Actually, two weeks is just about right. By the end I was ready to go home. Not anxious to get home, just ready. One week is too short. By the time you adjust and get into "vacation mode", it is already day 4 or 5 and it is time to starting getting into "life/work mode". That leaves about one day a vacation - not nearly enough.

I have enjoyed your review so much! We leave tomorrow on Freedom, & I am counting the hours til we leave :). Can you tell me where you get the cherry torched sangrias? They sound awesome, I love a good glass of sangria!!

Those are available at all of the "full bars" (Pool Bar, Sky Bar, Squeeze Bar, Viking Crown, Boleros) and probably a few other bars as well.

Day 15 (8) - Port Canaveral

I ended up with a very late flight on the trip back (4:30 pm) which created a bit of dilemma only because I'd be stuck with my bags all day. Orlando Airport is one of the nicer airports I've ever been to and you can easily kill an afternoon there, but my airline (Southwest) won't let you in until 4 hours prior to your flight. Ordinarily, I'd pick something to do in the area, but it would have to be with my bags. Ugh. So, I decided to do an excursion ("Kennedy Space Center VIP Tour") which included transportation to the airport (and I could leave my bags with RCCL).

I have no idea if the "sequester" impacted the ship this week or not. We were the first group off the ship and were through customs in a matter of minutes. We were collected up and directed toward a very nice tour bus. Our tour guide was very helpful and informative the entire time. Kennedy Space Center does not open until 9:00 am, so we didn't leave until about 8:30 or so. It took maybe 20 minutes to get there. Scroll back to Day 8 and the picture of the Vehicle Assembly Building. That building is a 20 minute drive from the port and still plenty visible. Yea, it is a pretty big building.

Our tour was guided and on a time schedule since the bus needed to take everyone to the airport on time. To do the Kennedy Space Center right, you really need an entire day. I highly recommend it and plan on doing all of it the next time I have an opportunity.

Entrance_zps626f4598.png

Out front, the NASA globe.

KenedyMonument_zps45d702a1.png

KenedyMonument2_zps4876238b.png

A monument to President Kennedy.

Entrance2_zpsfe135dfa.png

The entrance. You can see the Rocket Garden in the background.

RocketGarden_zps2efbab9e.png

The Rocket Garden. Every rocket in here except the silver one to the left is a real rocket that was just never used. The silver one is a mock-up.

Saturn1BRocket_zpse0270ed7.png

The Saturn 1B Rocket, the same kind that was involved in the Apollo 1 accident that killed three astronauts.

Saturn5F1Engine_zps5f929b7a.png

The F1 Engine used on the Saturn 5 rocket.

Apollo8Arm_zps8fc31897.png

The actual tower arm from the Apollo 8 mission. You can walk down it just like the astronauts did.

From there we went to the Early Space Museum which covered the Mercury and Gemini missions.

SoyuzSpacecraft_zps1b3c22d5.png

A Russian Soyuz spacecraft was hanging from the ceiling.

MercuryCapsule_zpsbae515fd.png

A real Mercury capsule.

MercuryControlRoom_zps70256a93.png

The actual contents of the Mercury Control Room (down to the ashtrays), moved from its original location to the museum.

GeminiCapsule_zps6d62606f.png

A real Gemini capsule.

GeminiInterior_zpsf0d5fc45.png

A shot of the interior. They spent up to 48 hours in there. And so, NASA invented the modern non-cloth diaper.

ModelRockets_zps18c7b347.png

A display showing the comparative sizes of the different rockets. The one on the far right is the Saturn 5 that took us to the moon.

ApolloCapsule_zps65593e0f.png

A real Apollo command module.

The new shuttle display was not open yet. It will open at the end of June. However, we did get to go in a Shuttle Launch Simulator. It was amazing and is the closest you can get to experiencing an actual launch. It is like one of those motion rides, but it does not jerk you around or mess with your stomach. It tilts you onto your back (slowly) and then vibrates like a launch. They did a good job of tricking you into thinking you are weightless near the end. I highly recommend it.

ApolloMissionControl_zps64d0e8d7.png

Apollo Mission Control that takes you through a simulated launch, including all the sights and sounds from outside. Very cool.

OrionCapsule_zps036a9bfc.png

A mock-up of the new Orion capsule that will be used in future NASA missions.

From there we loaded up onto a Kennedy Space Center tour bus for our bus tour.

VAB_zpscbbd8de7.png

We started near the Vehicle Assembly Building, which is one of the largest one-story buildings in the world. The thing is massive.

LaunchPad39A_zpsa67a1fc9.png

Then out to launch pad 39A which is currently not in use, but was used for many launches. We followed the path that the crawler takes from the VAB to the launch pad.

And finally to the Saturn 5 building. No words or pictures can do justice to the experience. I'll give it a shot. But, you really have to be there to really get it.

Saturn5_zpsb3f4d884.png

Looking forward from the engines. Yes, you can walk underneath it. This thing is simply massive.

Saturn5Stage1Engines_zpsccf7e75d.png

The stage 1 engines.

Saturn5Stage2Engines_zps1399e54a.png

The stage 2 engines.

Satrun5Stage3Engine_zps9b7a7c4f.png

The stage 3 engine.

Saturn5Stage3_zps4a73fe4f.png

Stage 3 from the front.

ApolloCampS_zps912739c1.png

The command and service modules.

LEM_zps895f01d5.png

The lunar module (I think it is a mock-up).

There were a number of side exhibits that included movies covering various aspects of the entire moon program. We just didn't have time to see all of it. This part of the tour was self-guided and we could grab some food and wander around at our own pace.

From there it was back on the KSC tour bus and then back to our tour bus. We were headed to the airport by 2:00 pm. There was one family who were doing a B2B. They way that worked was the tour guide called them a cab which took them back to the port. RCCL reimbursed them for the cab ride. Doing an excursion might be a cool way to spend the turn-around day.

ShuttleInspiration_zps9382f63f.png

We passed by the training shuttle Inspiration, which is at the Astronaut Hall of Fame and is normally part of the KSC tour. There just isn't enough time to do it as part of the excursion.

Even though it was abbreviated, this was one of the best excursions I've done. I think it was a bargain and a wonderful experience. If you are like me and "geek out" over space-related stuff, you'll love it.

And so ended our cruise. Tomorrow I'll do a wrap-up and see if I can't provide some kind of meaningful evaluation and/or comparison. I'll also share how I prepared for this review and went about it, in the hopes that what I did here can be of use to somebody.

I'm so sad.......almost every night after work I would come home and log in to read your review.......NOW WHAT AM I GOING TO DO? ha ha

It is true that cruising is not a number one priority in life...what... does it come in at six or seven? But! I actually feel refreshed as if I was on a cruise this month. Thank you for the unexpected vacation amidst a very busy life!

Thank you for all your hard work. You are so kind!

Thank you so much! You have made us happy!:)

I'm so sad.......almost every night after work I would come home and log in to read your review.......NOW WHAT AM I GOING TO DO? ha ha

It is true that cruising is not a number one priority in life...what... does it come in at six or seven? But! I actually feel refreshed as if I was on a cruise this month. Thank you for the unexpected vacation amidst a very busy life!

Thank you for all your hard work. You are so kind!

Thank you so much! You have made us happy!:)

That is awesome and I'm so happy you enjoyed it. I had a good time writing it and reliving the trip. But what has made it worth while is the feedback like yours.

My husband works for NASA. They actually refer to their logo as the NASA "meatball". No joke!

Had I known that (my geek-fu is obviously weak), I would have labeled the picture appropriately: "Out front, the NASA meatball." :D

Wrap-Up

Time to make some sense of everything in this thread. I'm going to use the Customer Survey as a guide of sorts.

But before I get to that, I need to thank my wife for all of her assistance and patience during this entire process. She had to put up with all the planning in advance and the constant photos (and reminding me to take the photos). She also provided about half of the feedback on the food and beverages. I usually took a bite or sip of everything, but I relied more on her assessment of the things she ate and drank. She helped me many times decide what or how to say the things that ended up in this review. She also had to put up with being publicly "hushed" at the start of this thread (Ok, that was just funny).

So, to my wife: Thank You. This review would not been a success without your help.

Stateroom

Accommodations: Excellent. I think the Junior Suite on the Freedom class ships is one of the best options out there. There was plenty of storage (more than you would ever need), plenty of room and the balcony is simply top-notch.

Attendant: Outstanding. Granted, we are low-maintenance and have very few needs. But Mauricio was awesome. The place was always clean and he was there to provide us anything we needed.

Main Dining Room

Menu: Very Good. The menu is very deep and offers a wide range of options. However, after two weeks, it started to get a little tedious, even with all the other dining options we used. I don't know how some people who cruise week after week after week do it, since the menu is fleet-wide. I'll admit that I miss some of the ethnic options that used to be on the menus. Nothing beats a chef cooking grand'ma's specialty. The good news is that in the Windjammer, they sometimes offer some ethic specialties. So, you can get your fix there.

Service: Excellent. Both sets of wait staff did a great job. They were very knowledgeable and adjusted their recommendations based on what they knew about the people.

Food: Very Good. Excellent, if you consider how many people they are feeding at once. Everything was cooked to our and our table mates' liking. I would put the food on par with a mid to upper-level restaurant on land. The kind of place you go for a nice night out.

Wine: Very Good. The wine list offers a really great selection, especially of upper-end wines. There is the out-of-stock issue, but I really think that was because I was picking stuff that I wouldn't stock much of if I were running things.

Bar Service: Good. Even though I didn't use it, I saw it in action. I can't think of any way to improve the system they have without having excess crew who stand around waiting most of the time.

Overall: Very Good.

Windjammer

Selection: Very Good. They have a wide enough selection to meet the needs of most people. I saw plenty of sugar-free and other special-diet offerings. Of course, if you have special dietary needs, you can also make requests and the chefs will do their best to accommodate you. The variety was pretty good too. Yet, you could always count on certain things being there.

Service: Excellent. They don't serve the food, but the wait staff in the 'jammer do an excellent job keeping that place running. They were quick to clean up after someone was done, offer a drink refill, and handled accidents and spills like pros.

Food: Very Good. Excellent, if you consider it is being served cafeteria-style. The food was consistently good, day after day. As I said above, sometimes you can get an ethnic specialty. On Day 10 we had some absolutely fantastic Indian curry with cauliflower and potatoes with our lunch.

Chops Grille

Menu: Very Good. The menu at Chops, like any steakhouse, is a little limited. There are only so many types of steaks. They do offer other options (chicken, fish, etc.) for the poor person who gets dragged there with their carnivore friends. It was plenty deep for two or three visits, but would get tired after that.

Service: Outstanding. Both times we went, the service was fantastic. They did a great job of pacing the meal and were very attentive.

Food: Excellent. The cuts at Chops were every bit as good as what I can get on land. The sides were also very good and probably the weakest part of the food. The desserts are outrageous (in a good way).

Wine: Very Good. Not a very big wine list, but the wines on it are really good.

Overall: Excellent. Definitely worth the additional charge.

Portofino

Menu: Outstanding. The number of choices and variety are fantastic. I could have eaten here another two or three times without feeling like I was just repeating the experience.

Service: Outstanding. Just like with Chops, the servers nailed it.

Food: Outstanding. As much as I love a good steak, a complex Italian dish is what will really impress me. Consider me impressed. My wife said "some of the best meals I've ever had were at Portofino". Just to put that into perspective, we've been to some of the best restaurants in the country.

Wine: Very Good. Again, not a very big wine list, but the options are very good.

Overall: Excellent. Best place to eat on board.

Vintages

Menu: Good. It is from the Main Dining Room. For a wine pairing dinner, the optimal situation would be a menu designed specifically for that.

Service: Very Good. The waiters were Excellent, especially considering they are really bartenders. Clearly the other waiters on board were sharing their secrets.

Food: Very Good. Give credit to the Main Dining Room.

Wine: Very Good. Wish I knew what they were...

Overall: Good. However, I don't think it is worth the additional charge. You could do better elsewhere.

Johnny Rockets

Menu: Very Good. There were plenty of options and a good variety of hamburgers.

Service: Excellent. You have to remember this isn't McDonald's where the food is pre-cooked and waiting for you. Sure seemed like the servers were completely consistent no matter where you ate.

Food: Excellent. The burgers were simply awesome. The sides were nothing special.

Bars

Drink Selection: Excellent. Most bars have just about everything. If there is one thing to knock them for, it is the bars like Vintages and the Champagne Bar which have a limited selection. I'm not sure what to do different as I think having specialty bar are great. But, a lot of people come in looking for drinks they don't serve.

Service: Excellent. The bartenders were knowledgeable and handled the occasional "rush" very well.

Value: Very Good. No real bargains, but they aren't jacking the prices up either. Like I said in Part 1, about what you'd find at a bar or restaurant on land.

Shows/Entertainment

Guest Performers: Excellent. The only way you could do better is on land, in Las Vegas or something.

Ice Show: Excellent. Just go see the ice show.

Live Music: Excellent. The different bands on board (by the pool, in Boleros, etc.) were simply great.

Ship

Appearance: Very Good. She's in pretty good shape and I didn't see anything that wasn't in working order. If you look closely, you can see that she isn't straight out of the shipyard, but she won't need an overhaul for a while.

Itinerary

Western: Excellent. A great selection of ports. The only downside is four ports in four days can really wipe you out. Overall, I like this itinerary better.

Eastern: Excellent. Another great selection of ports. This is the more relaxing of the two. Especially with the two sea days at the end.

I think order is really important, especially if you are going to do the kinds of things we did. If we had done this the other way around (eastern then western), we would have been exhausted at the end of the vacation. One of the reasons we wanted to do the B2B was to get home and not feel like we needed a vacation to recover from our vacation. Doing western and then eastern delivered that.

Ports

Labadee, Haiti: Very Good. Great "sun and fun" destination. The only downside is there isn't much else, for those who like something other than the beach.

Falmouth, Jamaica: Excellent. Lots of options and variety. There is something for everyone. The only downside is just about everything is not in Falmouth itself.

George Town, Grand Cayman: Very Good. Plenty of options for just about everybody. The only downside being it can be pricey.

Cozumel, Mexico: Very Good. Lots of options, especially with regards to the water-related stuff.

Cococay, Bahamas: Very Good. Great "sun and fun" destination. Better than Labadee, I think. Again, the only downside is there isn't much else, for the non-beach types.

Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas: Very Good. Plenty to do and see. The only downside was it is a bit "touristy" in atmosphere.

Philipsburg, St. Maarten: Good. But the jury is still out on this one. It is really hard to evaluate a port when it was raining on a holiday. Sure seems like it should end up with a Very Good rating. I just can't give it that without another shot at it.

Can you tell my favorite port was Jamaica? Well, it was. My wife's favorite as well. Cococay came in second for both of us.

Excursion: Excellent. A fantastic experience and a great value as well.

Back to Back: Excellent. They really did a great job making it as seamless as possible. I highly recommend consecutive cruising and if you can pull it off, get the same cabin.

Overall Value: Very Good. I'm sure you can tell from the pictures that we didn't exactly take the "economy route". However, we both felt like we got our money's worth.

Review Process

This was my first trip review and really my first review of anything. I think I may have written one or two short online movie reviews that weren't much more than "great movie, loved it, awesome special effects". Beginner's luck? Maybe, but I think there were a few things that really helped. Maybe sharing them will help others, or maybe not. But here it is anyway:

First off, I decided to do a trip review several weeks before actually going on the trip. Doing one of these things is a ton of work and if you decide to do it after you get home, it will probably overwhelm you.

I took the time to read many reviews on these forums and used the aspects of them that I thought were good as a guide. Notice, I didn't say I used what I liked, but rather what I thought made a good review.

I did as much as I could before going on the cruise. I spent hours on Royal's site looking at the deck plans of Freedom and putting together the outline for Part 1. By the time I got on a plane, Part 1 was completely done except for the pictures. I had a list of photos to take for part one on my phone that included what deck the places were on. As soon as I got on board, I started in on the list.

I also created an outline for Part 2 before leaving. There was a place for each day and I wrote all the stuff about what we had planned to do. The basic idea was to do as much as possible before the cruise.

I brought my iPad with me so I could take notes. On it was an outline for each day that provided places for breakfast, lunch, dinner, activities, etc. This way, all I had to do was fill in the details. The format was already in place.

During the cruise, I took photos of anything I thought should make it into the review. Total, I took 680 photos over 2 weeks. That isn't very many photos over that length of time. I decided to take a one photo of each thing and that's it. Sometimes, the photo was bad and I'd delete it on the spot and take another one. The most time consuming aspect of writing this review was going through the photos. More photos equals more time. I ended up using 570 of those photos. Most of the wasted photos were from in port or to help me remember (menus and stuff).

Every chance I got, I would organize the photos into folders on my phone (one for each day) and take notes on what happened. This was really important. Most days, we'd go to dinner and I wouldn't take notes until the next morning. It was hard to give a detailed assessment of the food by then. I figured out early on to take a photo of the menus so I could get the names of the dishes correct and to help me with what the food was like. Bottom line, I had to be very disciplined and as regular as I could. That being said, I spent roughly 30 to 60 minutes total each day organizing photos and taking notes (not bad at all). Often, I was doing it on the balcony and relaxing. So, it had a minimal impact on the vacation, which was my primary goal.

When I got home, the most time consuming aspect began. First was scanning in all those documents. Don't underestimate how slow a modern scanner can be - I had bought a new one two weeks before we left because my old one died. Next was choosing, resizing and touching up all those photos and uploading them. I ended up doing them in batches - one for each day. When going through them, I noticed that it is really easy to get dragged into the memories which just burns up time and energy. My advice is to pick through the pictures without thinking about what's behind them too much. If you can, stop caring about the vacation and what you did. Pick a photo, fix it, upload it and move on.

I already had a document with an outline of the review. I took my notes and pasted them into the outline. So, basically all that was left is put in the links to the photos and any stories or "color". Sadly, I couldn't find a way to embed links to the pictures that the forums would accept, which prevented me from doing a single copy and paste per post. Even so, having each post already written with the photo links in place and markers for where I hit 6 photos (the forum limit) was key. Each day of the cruise took about 2 to 3 hours to complete, including the scanning and photo time. When I started this thread, I was already done with Day 2. Being at least a day or two ahead will keep the pressure down and allow some breathing room in case "life" decides to delay your review.

Because I can afford to do it, I got really far ahead and as I write this now, you guys are still looking at Day 7. I think doing a review like this is very do-able for someone who works full time. If you can get ahead, that should hold you until the weekend or a day off where you can put in a few extra hours and maybe knock out an extra day or two. To be sure though, it pretty much consumes your life until you finish it.

I found that the more I prepared in advance, the less overwhelming doing this review became. However, this review was still pretty overwhelming even with all the preparation and working ahead. I'm really glad I did it. I'm overjoyed that so many people are liking it. And it helped out at least one new cruiser (one of my goals), so I'm declaring it a complete and total success!!!

But, it would be just a bunch of words and pictures without all of you who took the time to look at it, read it, and respond. Thank you so much for the kind words, positive feedback and encouragement. Without it, I probably would have stopped after a couple of days. Even something as simple as "more please" made a huge difference and told me not only were people looking (the view count shows that), but people were liking what they saw.

I'm going to keep watching this thread and will continue to respond, answer questions, or whatever as long as the thread is active.

And one more thing... I love you.

I am so glad you took the time to do this !! Like I said earlier we booked a B2B for Oct 2014 for freedom while on the Jewel last month . Even though I have been on freedom before your review really had me looking forward to my B2B hump cabin !! Thank again -

So I'm sad, yet determined, with the ending of your review! Being that we are @3 weeks out from our B2B on Freedom, I believe the final stages of our pre-cruise planning will be a snap! This couldn't have come at a better time! A million and one thank-yours to you and your wife!!

I'm wondering if you would be able to pick your top 10 favorite pics/memories from your 14 days. Not out of need, just out of curiosity! Or maybe even top 14 from 14 days! I love living vicariously through ppl, their stories and experiences! Of course I'm a psychology person who loves cruising as much as I love people, so what could be better than a combination of perspective, people and Royal Caribbean cruising!!

I wish their were a way to send a review or praise to CC because I really hope they become aware of this phenomenal commentary that you have provided for all their interested members!

Hats off to you and your wife; maybe we will see you at sea someday!