The Ultimate Capt Club Perk?

PinotBlanc

We received a thank you mail: "We loved spoiling you on Celebrity Eclipse in the Caribbean" signed by Mr. Bayley, President & CEO

It has two savings certificates, one for us, and one for a friend.

The deal is "Book another vacation by 08/04/13, and save $50 on your stateroom." "Be sure to provide Captains Club membership number".

Should we book asap? Or wait for a better Captain's Club offer?

Do you expect a better offer before Aug. 4?

Penny

Often those discounts cannot be combined with any other perks; if so there are very frequently much better deals to be had. Read the fine print to see if it can be combined with anything.

I agree with Gonzo....try to combine it with the $50 birthday certificate that they seem to be sending out now....oh,whoops, they can't be combined with any other offers. It's cheap (and not $'s) advertising.

Got my letter yesterday. Thank you for sailing "Equinox" and we look forward to seeing you on "Century"

Nothing else included. Maybe because I'm already booked?

Hi Scanditaly,

Some folks get the coupon, others do not. After our family sailed on Constellation, I received the Welcome Home letter - no coupons. My Aunt & Uncle received the Welcome Home letter with the $ 50.00 coupon & friend coupon attached. I'm not certain of the deciding factor... but my guess is - they know we sail with them most all the time, and have several cruises booked, so they probably feel there's no need for any enticement.

At any rate, the coupons are not combinable with other Celebrity offers. As we usually book onboard, for us - it's of no value. Oh well.

Archived